• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

coolest dog

favorite dog?

• Entei

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Houndoom

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Absol

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Granbull

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Arcanine

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • Hyenas aren't feline. Or canine. They are closer to a weasel than either, but they belong to their own group. Hyenas show that a quadropedal mammalian with srtong jaws doesn't have to fall into canine or feline, therefore, Pokemon like Eevee, Absol, and Entei can't really be called a cat or a dog. Arcanine and Houndoom are clearly dogs because of their names and Houndoom resembles a doberman.

Years
  • ~Dragonair~ said:
    Raikou is my favorite of the dogs. I only like it because it has all of those cool powers.
    Did I miss a mini-movie or something?
    Ummm... I'm voting for 'other' since Suicune's my favoritest... wait... Jolteon's dog-related, right?

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • I think Absol's the coolest! I don't care if it's a dog, cat, hyena, or anything else, because that's not why I like it. I just think it's a great pokemon with a cool appearance and a great personality. It even has a blade on the side of its head. If that is a blade because someone might say its a giant ufo or something totally ridiculous, but I don't think that will happen..... Anyway, my vote's for Absol!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    There are a lot of pokemon which may be thought of as dog-like ^^; you've got the 3 legendaries, houndoom and houndour, growlithe and arcanine, vulpix and ninetails (foxes, but still fall under canines ^^), cubone and marowak (well..who knows XD), the eevee family (mix of cat and dog i guess), poochyena and mightyena, electrike and manectric, whismur family (again who knows ^^; ) and absol

My fave would have to be houndoom, followed by ninetails and arcanine ^^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I really like Arcanine; it's the most wolf-like Pokemon out of all the dog Pokemon. ^________^ Also it's a fire type, one of my favorite elements. ^o^
    And we can't forget our own Arcanine Praetor! XD *glomps Andy*

~Kelsey

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • Out of your choices, Houndoom! But, being obsessed with dogs and dog pokemon--and depending on what you consider a dog, I tend to include ones like Vulpix and Ninetales in the category becauses foxes are canines--well, my favorites include the Eevee evolutions, Suicune, and Manectric. Just look at my list of favorite pokemon in the profile thingie here. :D

Back