• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Copying and pasting posts

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Recently, some member has been getting a huge amount of posts just by making a post and posting it in several threads. I reported the ones he made in the New Users Welcome zone because that is clearly forbidden there, but I found out that it isn't forbidden in places like the Hacks Showcase -really badly spammed by that guy-. I think that, if that's banned in the NUW because that is disrespectful to the new members, it should be banned in all the places where it can be done, which, in short, are the places where the threads want an oppinion about something (ex: hacks and game development showcases, writing and art showing forums) , and where a guy can come and post in all the threads "I like it. It's good. Keep it up" and get an amazingly high amount of posts without giving any opinion at all.

What do you think?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Copy/Pasting posts over and over again is seen as spam all around the community, even if it's not specifically mentioned in each forum.
    If you find such posts, report them and the Moderators will take care of it.

CelesticYellow

...Call me Celestina...
    Years
    What if it's asking an opinion in several different Forums?
    (Asking an opinion in the R/B/Y and G/S/C, FR/LG and R/S/E and D/P, is what I'm talking about)?

Back