• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Coro Coro Scans (June) - Discussion

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Coro Coro Scans (June) - Discussion

If deleted I uploaded.

what is that scan?

Looks like from Pokemon Melee

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    what is that scan?

Looks like from Pokemon Melee

The pictures of the battling is from Pokémon Melee, the new game that has been talked about. Though, I believe it is more of the Japanese text that is being referred to, it is just to know what it all means.

I wouldn't be surprised if it says something about its moves [Draco Meteor] seeing as it is visibly shown in the background scan with the main picture of Jirachi.

Years
    hopefully they'll be released in America a month or two after they're released in Japan, cos then i can get a nice import >:3
    the scans look sweet, and i cannot wait to get those boxes (L)
    we never know, there could be a regular DS game case inside the boxes, and it could have different artwork on.
    i hope theres more images in the CoroCoro magazine, as theres been LOADS leaked, i still want some more surprises when the magaziens officially out :(

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    BlueEew said:
    As the second coming of the Event been confirmed? I am guessing it will be via WiFi if it does come out again.

Okay, after seeing other people's opinions over at 2ch for the past few hours, I see a seperate meaning for the 第一弾 statement. Before I was not aware that Nintendo is trying a new system with McDonalds, and it could be referring to the first of it's type (being a McDonalds giveaway) If this were the case, then it means that instead of Jirachi, there will be other McDonalds Wi-Fi giveaways through their new "Nintendo Zone".

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    hopefully they'll be released in America a month or two after they're released in Japan, cos then i can get a nice import >:3
    the scans look sweet, and i cannot wait to get those boxes (L)
    we never know, there could be a regular DS game case inside the boxes, and it could have different artwork on.
    i hope theres more images in the CoroCoro magazine, as theres been LOADS leaked, i still want some more surprises when the magaziens officially out :(

If they are relased in Japan during the month of September, then I wouldn't be too sure it being released a month or two in the USA. More than likely the time during late February through Mid April may be the release date for the US version of the remakes.

I would think there is a DS Casing in the box with the PokéWalk held withing a sperate casing as well. The box is more than likely a simply way to hold it all together. However, I think the design on teh box would be the same design on the case. It'll take too much just to make them look different.

By the way, these aren't necessarily leaks as they are official news given about by the Coro Coro magezine. This magezine issues news every month on something new and old, so I would expect more next month.

Okay, after seeing other people's opinions over at 2ch for the past few hours, I see a seperate meaning for the 第一弾 statement. Before I was not aware that Nintendo is trying a new system with McDonalds, and it could be referring to the first of it's type (being a McDonalds giveaway) If this were the case, then it means that instead of Jirachi, there will be other McDonalds Wi-Fi giveaways through their new "Nintendo Zone".

If they do plan on holding another event In McDonalds, then I'd really like to know what. However, this is a first test run with it, so I guess if it doesn't work out as well as planned they could make the second event for it through Wi-Fi. We'll see how it ends up turning out at the end though. My biggest concern is to learn when it may be held in the US, seeing as the event is for DPPt.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    can anyone tell what the other pics to the side of jirachi are

Behind Jirachi there are some pictures with Pokémon Melee, one of the newest games for Pokémon that may have some relation to Jirachi. There is also a shot of Jirachi using Meteor Shower while battling the player of the game. So, with this it is being said that Jirachis new special move that was mentioned just may be Draco Meteor. In the picture with Jirachi there is also the mention of a new location being accessed when Jirachi is traded over to HeartGold and SoulSilver. This is all we basically have right now on it, and how it'll be held as a McDonald event on June 19 to July 17th in Japan for the DPPt games.

d[-_-]b

HAH! You better have BURN HEAL
    Years
    Behind Jirachi there are some pictures with Pokémon Melee, one of the newest games for Pokémon that may have some relation to Jirachi. There is also a shot of Jirachi using Meteor Shower while battling the player of the game. So, with this it is being said that Jirachis new special move that was mentioned just may be Draco Meteor. In the picture with Jirachi there is also the mention of a new location being accessed when Jirachi is traded over to HeartGold and SoulSilver. This is all we basically have right now on it, and how it'll be held as a McDonald event on June 19 to July 17th in Japan for the DPPt games.

thanks for the explaination

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    Behind Jirachi there are some pictures with Pokémon Melee, one of the newest games for Pokémon that may have some relation to Jirachi.

The only relation in this case is that they are both being given out using Nintendo Zone (internet), which is the first time they have distributed anything over Nintendo Zone :P

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    Wait, I'm really confused. They are using internet to give away jirachi at macca's? If it's through the internet, why do u have to go to macca's to get it while u can just get it through wifi at home? Or is this something new and completly differant?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This is a good month. Was there any confirmation that the Hoenn legends will actually be roaming? If not I think we should be able to got to Hoenn to get them.

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    This is a good month. Was there any confirmation that the Hoenn legends will actually be roaming? If not I think we should be able to got to Hoenn to get them.
    If they include hoenn in this game, then there would be 24 badges. OMG if this is wat happens (which i highly doubt) this would be the most epic pokemon game yet!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    If they include hoenn in this game, then there would be 24 badges. OMG if this is wat happens (which i highly doubt) this would be the most epic pokemon game yet!
    Slow down there! Might be a bit too early to jump to such conclusions... =/

After all - likely we're going to get two regions already - Johto and Kanto. Hoenn as a third wouls be...kinda overkill, and hard to manage. Likely your Pokemon's levels would hit 100 halfthough through there, it hurts their marketing if ever they wish to use Hoenn next gen or something like that, and so forth - and an entire region just to let you catch a few legendaries is... odd.

Not that it's impossible, but I do find the whole thing very unlikely. For the record - nobody knows yet how you can catch the Hoenn legendas - but there are far simpler outcomes besides having them roam (new small area for them, akin to how they had it in Emerald, etc, etc).
    Wait, I'm really confused. They are using internet to give away jirachi at macca's? If it's through the internet, why do u have to go to macca's to get it while u can just get it through wifi at home? Or is this something new and completly differant?
    Good question. It's still up in the air on whether it will be via local wireless (which makes far more sense if it's only given out in McDonalds - apparently there will be a 2nd occurance of this event though in Japan, potentially), or WiFi as it says... =/

Back