• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corocoro?

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
    Can anybody explain me something about corocoro?
    Does it have any short of relationships with GF because i dont get how they leak all that and they dont get sued at all.
    Does it help to promote GF?Why doesnt GF allow other leakers then?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    Corocoro aren't the ones leaking xD

Corocoro is a Japanese magazine as far as I'm concerned, and I guess the magazine and GF/Nintendo has some kind of connection since they do seem to be the place to find out all the latest news on anything new about the Pokemon games and anime(?). And then people from Japan leak the news from Corocoro onto the internet, and then finally we get to see the latest on Pokemon through magazine scans of Corocoro.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
    Corocoro aren't the ones leaking xD

Corocoro is a Japanese magazine as far as I'm concerned, and I guess the magazine and GF/Nintendo has some kind of connection since they do seem to be the place to find out all the latest news on anything new about the Pokemon games and anime(?). And then people from Japan leak the news from Corocoro onto the internet, and then finally we get to see the latest on Pokemon through magazine scans of Corocoro.

So its like the news japan already has and corocoro just publishes them?Well thats interesting!

Miles Hikari

Scientist of Chaos
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2013
    CoroCoro is actually closely connected with pokemon, running several comics over the years, but that's besides the point. Think about it like this. You know how whenever we get a Nintendo Direct or E3 comes around and that's where the reveals and new info come from? well that's what CoroCoro is in magazine for. When GF wants to release new information and produce hype, they give the info to CoroCoro and they publish it, just like other gaming magazines do in the states. The magazine and videos normally are supposed to be released at the same time, but someone one the inside gets their hands on a copy, scans it and uploads it to the internet before it even releases, becoming a leak.

Last edited:
    Back