• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFireLighnting

Granted, but it stays Lv. 30 and only learns Mega Kick.

I wish that I was a Togetic. Which I half am already.

Ame

The tables are turned on you!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Granted, but you can't go anywhere and you have no moves.

I wish all there was a game so you can go to ALL the regions.

IceFireLighnting

Granted, but the only Pokemon you get is useless little me.

I wish that Riolu and Lucario were real. Yeah. You want it to.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Actually I don't want it. I'm starting to turn to the darkside of the internet (4chan, ED) and I honestly think the only reason that Lucario was made was to please furries...

Where was I...

Oh yeah, wish granted, but they have evil demon claws and rip out your eyesockets at night.

I wish that I could cook food over a Charmander's tail fire! ^_^ Aww, now would that not be the most adorable thing ever?

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    G-g-g-granted, but Charmander activates it's Blaze ability and scorches you and everyone else within a 5 mile radius to a crisp.

I wish that I had a Lapras so I could travel the world, free of charge. :)

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
    granted but the only pokemon submitted by the fans look like dog crap and have the stats of a lvl 1 magicarp permanently

i wish black and white would come out in the U.s. now

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
    Actually I don't want it. I'm starting to turn to the darkside of the internet (4chan, ED) and I honestly think the only reason that Lucario was made was to please furries...

Where was I...

Oh yeah, wish granted, but they have evil demon claws and rip out your eyesockets at night.

I wish that I could cook food over a Charmander's tail fire! ^_^ Aww, now would that not be the most adorable thing ever?

ur so right i dont go there i go to agnph

ok so i was about to corrupt a wish:

granted but its only finished till the first badge.

i wish typhlosion was real, couldnt get corrupted, couldnt die or kill, could use his powers when i tell him so, be lovable, ppl could see him, couldnt hurt me, couldnt get transformed into any pokemon and he was invincible and brought world peace XD.

Ame

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Granted, but it stays in your mind and never gets out.

I wish there was an eevee elvoution in the Johto and Howen Series. (sorry for the misspell.)

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Granted, but they are absolutely useless and never listen to you. (lol, Espeon and Umbreon were Gen II already :P)

I wish that a Castform would report the weather.

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
    granted but everything he reports becomes true and he reports the destruction of the world.

now im gonna fix my typhlosion wish till its completely incorruptable muahahahaha.

i wish typhlosion was real, couldnt get corrupted, couldnt die or kill, could use his powers when i tell him so, be lovable, ppl could see him, couldnt hurt me, couldnt get transformed into any pokemon and he was invincible and brought world peace XD and he would be real!!!!not in my mind or sh**

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Granted, however, Typhlosion is taken away to be nothing more than a zoo animal as 'he is a threat to mankind', labelled by the governments of the world. Also, you're taken away by the men in white coats for have such a looooooong wish, meaning you can never see him. At all. All you have is images of you and it, as a small child and it being a Cyndaquil. You try and try, but you can't escape your straightjacket, and continually proclaim that Typhlosion wouldn't hurt anyone, and after a short amount of time, you're given your own room of honour in an insane asylum. You and Typhlosion, will never be together again. MWA HA HA HA!

How is THAT for corrupting? Pahah. What did ya expect? It's ma name. :)
    I could of course, not grant you this awesome corruption, but that would be no fun.

I wish that Dusknoir was real so I could inflict nightmares onto people.
    I'm twisted like that.

IceFireLighnting

Granted: you give nightmares to yourself. Too easy.

I wish that I had an Absol to love that would not be taken away, loved me, and only I could see it, touch it, hear it and talk to it. You can't corrupt it. I will name my Absol Luna and love her and hug her and call her George.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Granted, but she/he has mental health problems and kills you. Your best (human) friend will find him/her gnawing on your bones with your brain tissue leaking out of your smashed skull.

I wish that Skarmory evolved in an electric beaver.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Granted. But the electric beaver can't learn any attacks and breaks out into dance every 2-3 minutes.

I wish there was an easy way to get Feebas.

Ame

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Granted, but he's another trainer's pokemon and you can't catch him.

I'ma fix my last wish, I wish there was a gen 3 eevee evolution~

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    Granted, but the other eeveelutions are removed.

I'll fix my wish.

I wish Latios was found in Pokémon Sapphire as a wild Pokémon with the highest catch rate with normal stats and normal moves, that it can be used in the Battle Tower and that it obeys me.

Sorry if I wrote something wrong. I'm still learning to speak English.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back