• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodfrog

363 and Going
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    Granted but then you got a stroke

I wish they hunted damn stupid zigagoons/bidoofs were hunted for hats.

Sadistic Typhlosion

Mom, I'm not a stalkeerrrr-uh!
    Years
    Granted. (...But you don't want to know what was in that Poffin. 0_o;;;; )

I wish that my Absol was Level 100, since he doesn't seem to want to grow past Level 68.

Shadow-Lugia

Musn't..... Get......GRROOO!!!
    Years
    Granted, but it only has splash.
    (Yes, i'm un-original, I just want a friggin' wish!)
    I wish there was actually a reason for Mystery Gift to be in an australian Platinum game. (Apart from Battle Revolution's shop.)
    P.S. Don't say anything about Magikarp (I was un-original but doesn't mean you can! :cer_pissed: )

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Granted, but, as a punishment for that, all your Pokémon on your savefile somehow get glitched up and turn into Pidgey/Rattatas anyways, due to a frozen game battery (PS: Red has a clock battery that can...die? :X ;_; )

I wish I could get my OLD PEARL TEAM BACK...*sigh*

LadyJirachu

Years
    (you really do know...a lot...o_0;;...lol...)

Granted, but then Satoshi Tajiri get's sued by Masumato for Copy Write reasons, after Brock grow's the mustashe AND get's a red plummer outfet on him to go with it, and, because Satoshi is sued soo much money, he has to work even HARDER on the new pokemon eps/games for them to be 'good', and then they all end up sucking A LOT due to that, NO BODY want's to buy them, and, the WHOLE Pokémon Company goes backcrupt.

Wow....Just goes to show what can happon if you try to make Brock look more like Mario *shot*

I wish I coulda made a waaaay less retarded sounding corrupt for the above poster's wish...lol

LadyJirachu

Years
    Granted, and it's my fake anime. Which is A LOT cuter than the main anime and is kinda a Kirby-ripoff. And the main charictor is no-longer Ash Ketchum.

And if you didn't concider THAT a good enouth corrupt....

I edited the anime soo it would ONLY have ONE episode, and it's about my main charictor, Leeana (both in English AND Japanese, mind you) getting her first Pokémon (Pikachu), and, then twards the END of the episode...something happon's and her Pikachu evolve's into a MISSIGNO, and, then, the whole pokeworld EXPLODE'S and suddenly everyone's Nintendo DSes stop working. Forever.

I wish my fake anime series was real (cept for the bad episode I made up, lol)

LadyJirachu

Years
    Granted, but it's all about boring Pokémon like Magikarp doing ONE thing--Splash Attacking, CONSTENTLY, for several hours.

The only chance it doesn't suck is if the MUDKIPZ apper. Now, if the MUDKIPZ apper, they'll gladly do a show of constent repetition of the word 'mudkip' and it'll be very entertaining, but will also start to annoy you afterawile. But you still can't take your eyes off them, anyways...lol

I wish I owned a Mudkip XD ^^

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Granted, but it's all about boring Pokémon like Magikarp doing ONE thing--Splash Attacking, CONSTENTLY, for several hours.

The only chance it doesn't suck is if the MUDKIPZ apper. Now, if the MUDKIPZ apper, they'll gladly do a show of constent repetition of the word 'mudkip' and it'll be very entertaining, but will also start to annoy you afterawile. But you still can't take your eyes off them, anyways...lol

I wish I owned a Mudkip XD ^^

Wish granted, but it is on Pokemon Green. Sounds good right? Well the Pokemon Green is inside Mudkips stomach, which is in the game. Uhuh, go get it! :P

I wish I had a Gardervoir in real life (:

LadyJirachu

Years
    Granted, but it's CURSED and you have bad luck for the rest of your life. And it really doesn't like you, either...lol

The good news is, due to the bad luck, you may lose your gardy...or keep it forever and be torchered by it. o_o; ehh...who knows lol

I wish I had lots and lots of CANDY XD ^^ (and, no cavadies, please!)

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Granted! But they actually all are shrunken Pokeballs and without knowing this, you choke on one...

I wish I had a Flygon...

Granted, but it can't fly so it is really just gone o:

I wish for May laying in my bed one day when I get home from school. (Dont ask :D rofl)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Granted, but it can't fly so it is really just gone o:

I wish for May laying in my bed one day when I get home from school. (Dont ask :D rofl)
    Granted, but it's due to the foreclosure of your house, you've been kicked out. Moments later, the house is crushed by Misty's Gyarados :D. (My fanboy-ism shows :))

I wish there were a pokemon special anime that was T rated (so it's actually good) and had a good theme song.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Granted, but it's due to the foreclosure of your house, you've been kicked out. Moments later, the house is crushed by Misty's Gyarados :D. (My fanboy-ism shows :))

I wish there were a pokemon special anime that was T rated (so it's actually good) and had a good theme song.

Wish granted. But the only reason why it was rated T is because Misty said "crap" once and the episode was never released.

I wish I was Shinji (Paul).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back