• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ok but now they look so cute you couldnt live with yourself if you made them
    battle

I wish the original trio had a big puzzle behind them like the regi trio

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
    Granted,but the puzzle was so complicated it took you years to figure it out.
    I wish Electric type moves are effective against Rock and Ground types.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    Granted, but it drinks 4 trillion cans of Coke and starts peeing all over you. Then it runs away.

I wish I owned the English version of Pokemon HeartGold before every one else.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    Granted, but word gets out you have it and every pokemon fan beats you up and they fight over the game card and it breaks and they all blame you even though your dead and they kill you again ( somehow?)

BUT THEN! they revive you only to kick you in the crotch. you die from the pain : D

i wish Gardevoir's sprite had a huge rack xD

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    Granted, but it can't level up and you can only catch it at Lv. 0

I wish I could draw Pokemon.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    Granted but you get an anger management problem, and you shock everything you see with 4 trillion volts of electricity, including your family and house.

I wish Nintendo made personal computers.

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    Granted, but they crash every other week and have a filter on them that doesn't allow anything to be shown other than educational websites.

I wish that there were enough people that liked pokemon in my town that we could start a pokemon club

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    ^ Granted, but it's available exclusively in Japan and can't be made into a .rom

I wish Gyarados was a duel Dragon type rather than flying, since it is a dragon, and cannot fly.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    Granted, but because of the Dragon in it, it rages even worse, and completely destroys your life.

I wish the person below me invented the next 5 generations of Pokemon, sent them to Nintendo, and successfully got all of his/her ideas into (a) game(s).

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    Granted, but I have absolutely no creativity so all of the pokemon are just perfect representations of real life animals, the villains are called team meanie faces and they all use caterpies, and their plan is to catch probopass make everyone grow a mustache, and we have tons of new types but these types are:
    tree type
    specter type
    wind type
    dirt type
    stone type
    lightning type
    lava type
    telekinesis type
    evil type
    liquid type
    combat type
    nothing type
    arthropod type
    metal type
    cold type
    and venom type
    But on the bright side I'm rich now! :D

I wish I got a ds for Christmas.

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    ^ Granted, but it is defective and will not play.

I wish the old voice actors and actresses for the English dub of Pokemon could return.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    (idk anything about Pokemon anime, but)Granted, but after their first episode doing it again, they are all murdered.

I wish Pikachu had an alternate evolution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back