• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
Years
  • granted but you get rick rolled!
    I wish we had pokedexs in real life, that were for wild animals
    Darn it i keep getting ninjad!!!
    ABSOL"S PRE AND EVOS ONLY KNOW SPLASH

Skitty Crazy

I want cake.
    Years
  • Granted, you would never fill the Pokedex due to fossils not able to be revived, and would probably catch some foreign illness trying to fill what you can.

I wish the creators suddenly had a huge creative outburst and created the most amazing Pokemon ever.

And thanks! :D

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Granted but you go through the sequence of seeing it like the Movie Cloverfield and get eaten when you see it up close by it...

I wish that hthere was a 3D pokemon game that combined the Handheld series with the graphics of the console series....

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
    Years
  • granted but the game has popups ! I wish the entire pokecommunity banded together to create 2000 fakemon, and not a single one sucked!

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • Granted, but then everyone goes insane, and the sun gets a little too bright and causes intense sunburn.

I wish there was a zombie/survival horror pokemon game where the pokemon became evil zombies...

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
    Years
  • granted, but now we are playing Gears of War horde mode, and instead of bullets, lightning is flying at us. And instead of us returning fire with bullets, all we can do is
    A- Catch 'em all
    or
    B- Throw more pokemon out to join the horde.
    I wish what I just said was an actual mode in Gears 3.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • granted, but you run out of pokeballs and then become zombie food.
    i wish that you could buy rare candies in the pokemarts

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Granted, but that's all you can buy in pokemarts from now on!!

I wish there were more pokeball seals that were cooler looking and a bit more bad-ass.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • granted, but you can't use pokeballs anymore, they created something else completely different to put your pokemon in!

i wish i had soul silver right now

Karel_Kazuki

Years
  • granted but then every number that consisted of a three and or seven were deleted from memory and people would be stuck saying....what comes after 2 for the rest of time....hat Gen 5's region wasnt a japan region because i have a feeling that at the end of the series theyre gonna make a huge game that deals with all of japan or something....and not america.....

I wish t

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Granted but its only 1KB and only one pokemon exists ... Missingno.

I wish that Gen5 would be on the ........... Wii

Karel_Kazuki

Years
  • Nothing wrong with that wish....except....You wouldnt be able to trade from Gen 4....No wild pokemon.....and there was a glitch that if you tried to hack it a haunter would pop onto the screen then into your wii remote and break the system......VIRUSES.....makes me glad im not a porygon...

But seriously thats my same wish....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back