• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    Granted but it kills you...what irony....

I wish that there was a big, week long pokefestival,where all fans came and we had tournaments and things like that,win prizes and stuff....that would be awesome...

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Granted
    (what? it sucks anyways, and things are very super effective. so I don't have to do anything)
    I wish my Wi-Fi worked

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Granted, but no one elses WiFi works so your still alone

I wish it was next sunday already (HGSS)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Granted, but it evolved into a Gyarados... AND CAN'T LEARN ANYTHING ELSE!
    I wish tis wish wouldn't be corrupted...

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    However, despite your wish, it was corrupted anyway. For the rest of your life, you will randomly puke ranch dressing.

I wish for a Pokemon game where there are cars, and you can steal them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    granted, but Grand theft auto doesn't have pokemon (OR) Granted, but it's rated M and is on the Xbox 360. wish#2 granted, but you forgot to leave scottsdale when it got burnt
    I wish my wish would be corrupted.

Last edited:

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Granted....yeah now its corrupt...

I wish my throat didn't hurt anymore (seriously someone helpz T.T)

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Granted, but it can't wish your wishes, and the wishes you wish will become unwished by the wisher who whished them!!

Also he uses DRACO METEOR!!! on you.

I wish that I could find a Charmander Egg, and hatch it without any complications, and the Charmander wouldn't evolve, and he would have all normal moves, and he wouldn't use them against me, and he wouldn't want to hurt me, and he would like me, and the Charmander would live like a normal Charmander and have a good attitude, and he won't die from any disease in the near future, and he wouldn't kill anybody else, and I wouldn't die in his company or from the wish, and that I can show him to other people, and he won't be abducted from any government, and he wouldn't run away at any point.

*whew*

Try and find something wrong with that!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    granted. enjoy your charmander plushie.
    I wish that I had a non-faulty copy of Pokemon heartgold

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
    Okay you got a lousy ROM Hack made 3 years ago. [No caps in heartgold]
    I wish that I could have a game with all 493 Pokemon with ideal movesets and the wish could not be corrupted.

Years
    Granted. Too bad I lied about not corrupting it.

I wish you didn't have to go through the pesky evolution phase of Feebas to get Milotic

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    Granted but the GAME FILE is corrupted and you could never play it.BTW thats two wishes

I wish that I could be Ho-oh...aw screw it,I wish to be in Pokemon Soul Silver.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back