• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Granted, but the trading between versions function was removed in order to facilitate the compatibility (It's really bed, I know.. I'm sorry! :( )

I wish that I could be Mew for a day!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
GRANTED!
You now officially have Unown X and Unown Y. But your save file corrupts shortly afterwards.

I wish I had Pokemon X Version and Pokemon Y Version at this time tomorrow! (Gotta be specific in this sort of thread)

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted.

However, upon putting it into your 3DS, the region lock activates even though there isn't anymore region lock! How odd! Unfortunately, you can't play it since your console is the US version and Pokémon X and Pokémon Y happens to be the Japanese version. :(

I wish for exactly 666 Masterballs

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted, but (sadly, because 6 is my lucky number) someone wants to trade them all for all his Shiny Pokemon.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted but your first one dies...

I wish my name will be drawn to be the one who films Pokémon Discovery's next documentary "The Mating Procedure of the Reshiram." because that is the ONE episode out of all they are making I want to be behind the camera for...

Years
Granted. They'll call you when they find out whether Reshiram mates. AKA never. Reshiram doesn't mate, it's a one-off legendary!

I wish I could beat Akinator in a Pokémon battle.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted, it's just a Lv. 1 and it teleports after you fail catching it with your first Pokeball.
I wish Abra couldn't only learn Teleport.

Back