• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corruption (A Digimon RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    Full Name: Kaze Shameimaru
    Appearance: Has black hair and eyes, and always wears introverted clothes. Ofthen has a black hoodie, a black shirt underneath it, and black pants.
    Digivice Style/Color: Season 3, black and red.
    Personality: Shy, and somewht uncomfrotable around other people. He's also more than a bit of a coward sometimes, but Exmon's starting to change that.
    History: Nothing really special. He was just a teenager who didn't like other people, and was caught up in the trouble when he got a digivice, as Exmon wouldn't let him stay out of it.

Name: Exmon
    In-Trianing: DemiExmon
    Rookie: Exmon
    Champion: Veexmon
    Ultimate: Exdramon
    Mega: Lordramon EX Mode (Called 'EX mode', but that's actually the original form.)
    Type: Data
    Type of Attacks: Mainly physical, but gains one ranged attack per stage past rookie.
    Appearance: A very dark red digimon that looks similar to a clawed Veemon.
    Personality: Always ready to fight, Exmon provides the courage that his partner doesn't have.

Kalseng

Sig maker/Dimension User/RPer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Water/Fire: Darn, I'm getting picky now. I don't like how skimpy your Sign Up is, so I'm just going to reject it. Sorry.

BPR: Accepted!

Shadow Thunder Lord: Sure. No problems there.

Twilit Dusk: Try reading the rules of the RP next time, in case you forgot to this time. I could understand if you didn't have a picture, but you didn't say anything. And a skimpy profile accompanies your post, so I'm going to say that you're rejected.

FrozenSnowman: Accepted!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    I just read it again, and I'm still not sure what you mean. Once you tell me, I'll try again, though.

Sorry to have messed up whatever it was I did.

Oh, and sorry about the tiny profile, too. I'll do it better this time - I did that while on a library computer, and I was running out of time, so I couldn't really put too much more in then.

Kalseng

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    I need a picture to accompany it. And, well,

TwilitDusk said:
    A very dark red digimon that looks similar to a clawed Veemon.

That isn't enough description without a picture. I know I only have one, but I'm working on getting them all. If you needed time, you could've just told me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    Okay. I'll write it up better, now. And I'll make sure to put down if something's rushed from now on.

Appearance: Has black hair and eyes, and always wears introverted clothes. Ofthen has a black hoodie, a black shirt underneath it, and black pants.
    Personality: Shy, and somewht uncomfrotable around other people. He's also more than a bit of a coward sometimes, but Exmon's starting to change that.
    History: Nothing really special. He was just a teenager who didn't like other people, and was caught up in the trouble when he got a digivice, as Exmon wouldn't let him stay out of it.

Mega: Lordramon EX Mode (Called 'EX mode', but that's actually the original form.)
    Type of Attacks: Mainly physical, but gains one ranged attack per stage past rookie.
    Appearance: Exmon is about 1/3 of Kaze's size, with a black X mark on his forehead.
    Exmon's eyes are black, too, and just like his mark, they contrast his dark red fur.
    His belly is white, just like a Veemon, and his shape is similar to theirs', as well. He has long claws instead of a Veemon's short ones, and these become his primary form of attack with "Ex Slasher", his only Rookie-level technique, in which he crosses his arms in an X shape, and then pulls them apart, cutting something with his long nails.
    Personality: Always ready to fight, Exmon provides the courage that his partner doesn't have. He's a scrappy character who thinks he can take on even the strongest digimon, and won't be dissuaded until he's beaten down. Despite this, he's not that strong of a digimon, and his higher forms also suffer from his usual weakness of very predicatable attacks, so a sufficiantly fast digimon can avoid him with ease.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    Hey I figure i will give this a shot, it looks fun.

Full name: Gage Ryan
    History: As a child Gage never knew his true parents, he spent his whole life going from foster home to foster home because no one would ever adopt him. The main reason for this is because well.... Gage is just a bit anti social, not because he doesn't like people but because he prefers video games and the computer. One day when he was surfing the net he started playing what he thought was a game but in reality he had discovered the digital world on his computer. He copied the game data onto a flash drive and laid it on his nightstand. By the time morning rolled around, in the place of his flash drive was a digivice and on the ground was a monster from the game who called himself Rem. Since that day his life turned around and he has finally found someone who is considering adopting him.

Appearance: Roughly 6'1 and 190 pounds he is a relative middle ground, not fat but not skinny. His hair is very long for a boy and covers his face a lot of the time. His eyes are rarely seen but when they are seen they are a deep deep blue. He wears a black t shirt with long constricting sleeves that show off his medium sized arms. He normally will wears jeans and a black leather belt thats usually covered by his shirt. Over his black shirt he has a long trenchcoat that keeps him warm most of the time (he gets cold easily). On his back he wears a bacpack that although he puts a lot of stuff in he also lets phascomon sleep in. He wears his iPod in his ear whenever he travels.

Personality: Slightly anti social and very very tech savvy he does truly care for someone when he gets to know someone, and will crack jokes here and there. He will do whatever is just and right. His one problem though, he has absolutely zero girl skills so he will alot of the time say the wrong thing and be bashful around them.

Digivice Colors: His digivice is clear plastic and you can see the complex chips and wiring inside.

DIGIMON

Name: Phascomon

NickName: Rem

Rookie: Phasocomon
    Champion: Porcupamon
    Ultimate: Astamon
    Mega: Belphemon

Type: Virus
    Attacks:

As Phascomon: Evil Snore, Eucaly Claw
    As Porcupamon: Madness Brooch, Slap and Rip
    As Astamon: Hellfire, Maverick
    As Belphemon: Lampranthus, Gift of Darkness, Dark Horn

Appearance: As Phascomon Rem appears to be a black koala bear with small horns and wings who always has a lazy look on his face. As Porcupamon he looks like a twisted faceless teddy bear covered in tubes and with cuts through his whole body, instead of stuffing he is filled with needles. Astamon has a buisness suit on but right over that he wears a heavy black mask and cape and with him he carries a massive machine gun and a small dagger. Finaly as Belphemon he is a full out gigantic demon with long curling horns and drapped in chains from head to toe.

Personality: Incredibly lazy and quite conflicted. He wishes to do anything that would make Gage happy but he cant ignore the evil influence in his body. Normally he would do nothing at all unless he had too ( this part of him goes away the farther along his digivolutions go). The minute anyone does any hard to Gage the darkness within him becomes even harder to control.

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I have to quit the RP. I don't have time to be active. Sorry.

Kalseng

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Twilit Dusk: Sorry, good sir, but if you could go back and pump a bit more into the appearance and past of this guy, that'd be awesome. Otherwise, you're not going to be participating in this RP. Very sorry, sir.

Sumner: I like it! If you can't find a picture, just tell me. Other than that, ACCEPTED.

Lati@s: I'm sorry to hear that. Have fun with whatever is occupying your time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    You don't have to apologize - it's me who should be apologizing for not giving enough right off the bat. ...but there isn't too much more I can say about his appearance, though...

Appearance: Has black hair and eyes, and always wears introverted clothes. Often has a plain black hoodie, a black shirt underneath it with an insulting joke comment on it, and black pants.
    History: Nothing really special. He was just a teenager who didn't like other people. He was caught up in the trouble when, one day, his computer delivered him a digivice and a digi-egg, which of course became Exmon. The little digimon was hard to take care of at first, but once he got to the rookie level, Kaze no longer had his hands so full, as Exmon could get food for himself. However, this came with other issues - namely, the rookie digimon's insistance to have Kaze deal with this new trouble.

Appearance: Exmon is about 1/3 of Kaze's size, with a black X mark on his forehead.
    Exmon's eyes are black, too, and just like his mark, they contrast his dark red fur.
    His belly is white, just like a Veemon, and his shape is similar to theirs', as well. He has long claws instead of a Veemon's short ones, and these become his primary form of attack with "Ex Slasher", his only Rookie-level technique, in which he crosses his arms in an X shape, and then pulls them apart, cutting something with his long nails.
    Personality: Always ready to fight, Exmon provides the courage that his partner doesn't have. He's a scrappy character who thinks he can take on even the strongest digimon, and won't be dissuaded until he's beaten down. Despite this, he's not that strong of a digimon, and his higher forms also suffer from his usual weakness of very predicatable attacks, so a sufficiantly fast digimon can avoid him with ease.[/quote]

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    WOOOHOOOO!

Digimon!!

Tamer

Full Name: Eliza Fern ((that is not my real name just a random one XD))
    Nicknames(if any): JBCBlank ((Some people call me J, some people call me Blank, normaly depends on how much they love me XD))

Appearance: JBCBlank Digimon mode. Hair is black, skirt is purple with a light violet stripe on the front and back. Her vest is Violet and made of a soft cotton. Her shirt is pink and button up, although you can not see it unless she takes off her vest. Her knee high boots are also purple. her skin is fare and her lips are always rosie and her cheeks normaly blushed for one reason or anouther. She always has her Ipod and is listening to some Heavy Metal music which she will share if you like.

Digivice Style/Color: D-2 Black and silver ((2nd season, just like Ken's))
    Personality: Sweet and kind, she loves all and would prefure to talk things out more then fight, but if ever you hurt anyone she loves or her Digimon, she will hunt you down like nothing you have ever come across, she is vengful and can hate worse then the strongest DeathMetal song that you have ever heard. Being that her favorate band is Judas Priest she is constantly humming one or two of their songs and will ignore you during the solos. Her favorite song is Angel, and she states that it is her thyme song, which is really sad when you think about it.

History: Born; lived; she grew up like all christian girls do. She was taught to be good, never to be bad. yet she always prefered the company of boys to girls, saying that girls just talked to much. She grew up with guys as her only friends and eventualy just became one of them. She like them, can apreciate a good looking woman and will not think twice about throwing out her opinion. In this way, she met her one and only love. Damian showed her what love could truly be and she wanted nothing more then to remain in his arms forever. On the internet she gained a name for herself as JBCBlank. In this way, she found friends and grew to love those friends. Damian, fallowed her threw the internet, masking himself as Saint of Hope, just so that he could take care of her in both the RL and the IL. She loved him for this and when ever he was physicly with her she would forget about all the internet had to offer. It was not until he was torn from her life that she began to burry herself in the internet. His death affected her so much that she left her old life behind and became simply JBCBlank.
    ((no.. this did not really happen. Saint of hope is still very much alive.))
    Family: (This is just for fleshing out, and is totally optional :3)

OC Digimon

Name: Ditmon
    Nickname (if any): None
    Stages:

Baby; Coomon
    In-training; Caromon
    Rookie; Ditmon
    Champion; Caramon
    Ultimate; Uliamon
    Mega; Matrixmon
    BioMerge; SamuriAngemon
    ((only if I'm allowed XD))

((I made him up years ago XD I still love him! I really need to update those images XD))

Type of Attacks: Force, changes depending on his Stage.
    Coomon of course is the bubbles,
    Caromon uses an attack called Charging force.
    Ditmon uses an attack called Red Dragon, which is a red lazor that exits his wings.
    Caramon, uses an attack called Needle Torpidos.
    Uliamon uses, Power Gyzer, which is a blue force that comes from the ground.
    Matrixmon uses, Dragon Force wich is a physical attack which is a full on arial assult, he can also throw green fire out of his mouth.
    SamuriAngemon; he can use, An attack called Dragon Claw, which is a simple swipe of his golden sword.
    ((not to inventive but come on... I was 13))

Appearance: Pictures above, but I shall give you the size refrences here.
    Coomon; itty bitty, bearly bigger then the egg.
    Caromon; arpoximity the size of a large rabbit, maybe 1'2" at the most.
    Ditmon; The size of a large German Shepard, or the size of a Mortorcycle. ((I've seen a German Shepard that big! REALLY!))
    Caramon; As big as Matt's Garurumon.
    Uliamon; Long, like a Seadramon.
    Matrixmon; as big as MetalGreymon on all fours. ((he's a big dragon!))

SamuriAngemon; Arpoximitly 7'5" with a 40 ft wingspan!

Personality: Over all of the Stages, He is a happy-go-lucky digimon, who is extreamly protective of those he considers his friends. He also has a dwelling Pride which he accounts to his ability to fly in every single Battle stage. ((of course he doesn't count his Champion form as a battle stage))

=JBCBlank

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back