• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Corviknight Moveset

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Hi!
    Can someone tell me the best Gen.9 Moveset/Ability/Nature/Teratype for Corviknight? Thanks!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Hi!
    Can someone tell me the best Gen.9 Moveset/Ability/Nature/Teratype for Corviknight? Thanks!

Hi, welcome to the forums! ☺️

As for your question, I would strongly recommend a defensive built Corviknight, with the ability Mirror Armor to bounce back any stat lowering effects, the moveset of Bulk Up to increase its Attack and Defense power, Body Press to do massive damage after boosting Defense and hit many Pokémon with the large amount of coverage that Fighting-type provides, and of course Brave Bird and Iron Head for STAB. As for its Tera Type, I would recommend a Fighting-type Tera Type to do even more damage with Body Press and also provide good offense against other Steel-type Pokémon. I would recommend a Rocky Helmet as its held item to cause chip damage against any Pokémon that attacks it by making contact. As for its EV spreads and Nature, I would recommend a Jolly Nature to ensure that it outspeeds other Corviknights if needed, 252 HP EVs to ensure that it can live long as possible, 60 Attack EVs, which might seem low, but it would be able to hit harder after boosting with Bulk Up anyway, 4 Defense EV, 76 Special Defense EVs for a little more special bulk, and 116 Speed so that it wouldn't be terribly slow.

Back