• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Cottonee Outbreak!

Would you like to see more of these Outbreaks in the future?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2018

Hello Pokecommunity! I've got a bit of a problem that I think you can help with. You see, I have far too many Cottonee hanging out inside my PC. I'm afraid that they may suffocate the species naturally found in these boxes. They all have some features in common:
    • They're all level 1
    • They all know Encore, Switcheroo, and Stun Spore
    • They are all Timid nature
    • They all have either Prankster or Infiltrator (more infiltrator, but that will change as their numbers grow)

I will accept literally anything for these Cottonee, but you will have more of a say in what you get if you offer:

• A Sucker Punch Pawniard
    • A Regenerator Mienfoo
    • A Regenerator Foongus
    • An eviolite

Their numbers are growing steadily, so check back often if the ones you want are all out!

**DISCLAIMER**
    These Pokemon are not trash, I simply have a standard of perfection for my Little Cup team. Most of them have at least 3 perfect IVs (not all, but most). The extra say in what you get can include one IV that must be perfect, so please keep this in mind when you offer your trades. If you have any feedback (such as ways to make this more appealing), please message me on Steam @ rmkendrick1 or reply to this thread! You can also get in touch with me via Kik messenger @ rmkendrick1

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016

Hello Pokecommunity! I've got a bit of a problem that I think you can help with. You see, I have far too many Cottonee hanging out inside my PC. I'm afraid that they may suffocate the species naturally found in these boxes. They all have some features in common:
    • They're all level 1
    • They all have either Prankster or Infiltrator (more infiltrator, but that will change as their numbers grow)

I will accept literally anything for these Cottonee, but you will have more of a say in what you get if you offer:

• A Regenerator Mienfoo
    • A Regenerator Foongus
    • An eviolite

Their numbers are growing steadily, so check back often if the ones you want are all out!

**DISCLAIMER**
    These Pokemon are not trash, I simply have a standard of perfection for my Little Cup team. Most of them have at least 3 perfect IVs (not all, but most). The extra say in what you get can include one IV that must be perfect, so please keep this in mind when you offer your trades. If you have any feedback (such as ways to make this more appealing), please message me on Steam @ rmkendrick1 or reply to this thread!

How can I get one? And is it possible that I can get one with a nickname?

Years

• They're all level 1

• A Regenerator Mienfoo
    • A Regenerator Foongus
    • An eviolite

**DISCLAIMER**
    These Pokemon are not trash, I simply have a standard of perfection for my Little Cup team. Most of them have at least 3 perfect IVs (not all, but most). The extra say in what you get can include one IV that must be perfect, so please keep this in mind when you offer your trades. If you have any feedback (such as ways to make this more appealing), please message me on Steam @ rmkendrick1 or reply to this thread!

Hey there!
    If you could breed me a timid prankster cottonee with the egg moves they already have and the egg move beat up I'll gladly give you a shiny competitve pawniard (that i belive has sucker punch) holding an eviolite
    Let me know if this offer is appealing to you! If you were inclined to iv breed the cottonee too that'd be awesome I could probably get you some other stuff :p

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2018
    Hey there!
    If you could breed me a timid prankster cottonee with the egg moves they already have and the egg move beat up I'll gladly give you a shiny competitve pawniard (that i belive has sucker punch) holding an eviolite
    Let me know if this offer is appealing to you! If you were inclined to iv breed the cottonee too that'd be awesome I could probably get you some other stuff :p

This could take a while, but I'm completely willing to try! I'd planned on attempting to breed my own pawniard, but this is a much better deal! I'll do my best! I'm already attempting to IV breed the cottonee, so adding Beat Up shouldn't be too difficult. Please reply to the poll if you get a chance as well! Please keep in mind though that my main purpose for this is to clear out my box, but as I'm not done yet, I'm sure a cottonee like you're asking for could find its way into those boxes ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • This could take a while, but I'm completely willing to try! I'd planned on attempting to breed my own pawniard, but this is a much better deal! I'll do my best! I'm already attempting to IV breed the cottonee, so adding Beat Up shouldn't be too difficult. Please reply to the poll if you get a chance as well! Please keep in mind though that my main purpose for this is to clear out my box, but as I'm not done yet, I'm sure a cottonee like you're asking for could find its way into those boxes ;)

Sounds good! Just keep me updated through PM or something, I'll be glad to hear from ya :p and I just added to the poll

Years
  • I'd love to take any random Cottonee off your hands. I need one for my Pokedex. I don't have too much to offer, but if you want to check out my shop I can offer any breedable Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2018
    I'd love to take any random Cottonee off your hands. I need one for my Pokedex. I don't have too much to offer, but if you want to check out my shop I can offer any breedable Pokemon.

I don't need much. Anything is fine! These guys just need homes. When's the soonest you can trade? I'm free now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2018
    I'm free now :) I'll add your FC.
    If I can, could I have two? One I'll evolve. I'm working on getting a living dex.
    I have a couple 4iv breeding leftovers I can send over.

You can have as many as you like!

I'm not sure how the whole trade reviews things work, so I won't ask for that, but could you maybe vote in the poll?

Years
  • You can have as many as you like!

I'm not sure how the whole trade reviews things work, so I won't ask for that, but could you maybe vote in the poll?

Nevermind! I just need 1. I forgot I already have a cottonee. Thanks, though!
    And already voted. Thanks for the trade!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back