• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Could p/d possibly be set in... Johtto? (sp?)

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    Sorry if Johtto's spelled wrong. ANY way, ok here's my theory. They seem to be remaking the gamboy color games. Hoenn was made for gameboy advance. They just remade Kanto on gameboy advance, in fire red& leaf green. So, if they continue the pattern, it seems like the next to be remade to more modern cartridges would be the Johtto world. I guess they might make a new world. But I hope they remake Johtto. What do you all think? am I awefully wrong here?

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    Umm, kill me if im wrong, but I dont think this belongs in the D/P section. Could someone move this thread to the G/S/C section? Anywho, im hoping they do, maybe after they make the special version for D/P.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Well i heard that it is going to be a new place but they should
    add the jhoto to it like after you go through the game you can
    go to jhoto and catch poke mon from the first and second
    generations.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it already been cofirmed that Diamond and Pearl will feature a new region?
    Umm, kill me if im wrong, but I dont think this belongs in the D/P section. Could someone move this thread to the G/S/C section? Anywho, im hoping they do, maybe after they make the special version for D/P.
    Why should this be in the G/S/C section? After all, It's about the D/P games.

burnthechavs

The best at being the worst...
    Years
    i suppose it was a chance, theres no point making a game like that if you're going to be able to catch them in an existing advance game, its time wasting

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    burnthechavs said:
    i suppose it was a chance, theres no point making a game like that if you're going to be able to catch them in an existing advance game, its time wasting

The 6-10 year old kids who the games are mainly targeted towards won't care about what Pokemon they can catch in them, they'll just get it because it's a Pokemon game.

And D/P have been confirmed to take place in a new region, Shinou.

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    SamBee said:
    PLus that's what the Safari Zones are for, are they not? For catching the pokémon that arn't available in the region.
    Yes, but you sure can't catch all of the r/b/y and g/s/c pokemon in there.... most you get from there that are out of region is maybe like 18-20 new species. Aw I would love to see Johtto remade for GB advance, It's my personal favorite region.. :D But what do we know about this new one?

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Yes, it's already ben confirmed that D/P will take place in the Shinou region. And as much as I would love a G/S/C remake, it just doesn't seem likely at this point.

For one, I've read that G/S/C was actually the least favorite generation in Japan (although people outside of Japan seem to love it for the most part). Since the developing company thing is in Japan, it doesn't seem like they'd go to all the trouble and money to remake the least favorite series. If they did, it would probably be for the large number of fans outside of Japan (and the kids who will buy anything with "Pokemon" written on it like Zone said) but I can't see that happening either. However, this is all just going by if what I read was true.

Maybe after D/P and all the other games in production right now come out, they'll try it. However, I really just can't see it happening.

enyce

banned
    Years
    I say screw it, Im tired of trading to get all the pokemon....Just put all the pokemon avail. in one game. Or maybe devide it in half for the pokemon avail in each game

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    ...I agree with Enyce....even though I mostly just traded to get all in Red (the first..) it was annoying...and I don't like it...also cuz they want you to buy both versions just so you could complete one....but at least due to trading though,on my blue version,....I have a party of 100% mewtwo...(six mewtwo)..:P :laugh:

burnthechavs

The best at being the worst...
    Years
    they will NEVER make the game so you can catch them all, its a money thing, so you buy bot versions, btw whos getting the ds lite?

Back