• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

could use some help plz come if u truley even care no negative comments plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred245

King Of Rock
    Years
    hey well weve all been there having a younger sibling starting a new game on u when u werent home >< and so if any one is willing to duplicate the flowwing pokemon plz help me

Alakzam

Gyardos

aerodycatyl

salmence

plz all lv 100 they are the fragmenst missing from my team im quite deressed not seeing them and i dont have time to train them over again cause im a busy person NO JOKE

and if possible lv 100 Darkrai he is one of my all time favorites to care if ARd

pm me if u r willing to help

Last edited:

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    I'd like to first start off by asking you not to double-post; as mentioned in the Rules & Regulations Thread, PC's rules still apply here.

Second, we do not allow requests for Action Replayed or Pokemon edited by any kind of program or tool, again, as mentioned in the above linked thread, so please refrain from requesting Pokemon by such a method. This also includes cloning.

Finally, it would probably be best for you to post these requests in the Quick Trades Thread, since you will have a better chance of finding a willing member to trade with. Please keep these things in mind for future reference. ^^

Closes~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back