• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Who else think days take longer? i wish day last this longer when i play pokemon x and y game lol

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hey, mine is 4038-6351-6617! Just make sure to VM me so I can add you back!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Question: If I add FC's to my 3DS, will it be saved in X and Y? Otherwise there's no use of adding each other's FC's now, right? (Don't blame, I only have a 3DS since 2 weeks and never actually checked my FC.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    We've just received Pokémon X at the shop I work in, I just want to take one home and play all day long ahah...
    Those two days are going to be VERY LONG!

Plus i have to prepare the pre-orders packages today, i'll have the games in my hands, but for other persons...

3DS FRIEND CODE: 3325-2217-6324
    PM Me if you add me so I can add you back :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Question: If I add FC's to my 3DS, will it be saved in X and Y? Otherwise there's no use of adding each other's FC's now, right? (Don't blame, I only have a 3DS since 2 weeks and never actually checked my FC.

Unlike previous consoles, in the 3ds the FC are connecting between the devices and not between the games. So the friends you add now can play with you pokemon X and Y and also other games if you like to.
    So its okay to add friends now.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
    Name: Cameron
    3DS FC: 4768-7899-1803

I'll get around to adding later, when I wake up. Let me know if you add me.

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
    Years
    In that case!
    Name: Misfit
    Code: 3497 - 0097 - 4941
    Just let me know if you add me. I'm always on, haha.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I have checked my 3DS XL's friend code, and I find out that I don't have one because I can't go online due to not having Wi-Fi connection. However, I hope it won't change my experience in X and Y gaming.

Sirfetch’d

Oh I see the topic is Friend Codes? I shall post mine then!

My 3DS FC is:1005-9592-7644

Feel free to add me!

Years
    MY GAME CAME THIS MORNING!! :D

I am so happy! As I live in the UK, I ordered my copy from ShopTo.net which are honestly the best retailer ever. I have spent over £1000 with them, and I've never had a game come any later than a day before the release date. Now I get sent both Pokémon X & Pokémon Y TWO DAYS EARLIER!! :D

If anyone wants me to do any videos or find out anything! Ask away! :D (Yes that is my horrible face below - I woke up early to see the mailman - haha)

Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back