• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
    Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

I know the feel, bro :D

The preorders are out in Poland

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    You guys are so lucky... Please get a male fennekin and tell us if it has gender differences also good job getting them early

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

I know the feel, bro :D

The preorders are out in Poland

What? You have two pokemon Y?

Give me one. :p

Getting it physical from GameStop, so still 2-4 days for me depending on whether I can get to the shop on Saturday.

Have fun! :D

Years
    Hmm..I'll get mine on the front door on next Tuesday. My retailer seem to have problem with his supplier. This is madness!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    so if i was to switch my order from amazon to there how likely is it to get to my place in london tomorrow? lol

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Lucky you! Grats! :3

I somehow suspect that mine will arive one day earlier as well.. amazon said it's arleady been sent and it usually arives on the following day.
    I'm not sure whether I want it to arive tomorrow though haha. Although I can only transfer my pokemon from black in decembre.. I would prefer to be "ready" before my X arives. 3: And I'm far from completing all my black business. >_<'

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    You know what, I'm not here for this. I wish my games came in early, but I'm picking them up at the store Saturday morning. BE GONE YOU LUCKY PEOPLE WHO MOCK ME WITH YOUR EARLY ARRIVALS. BE GONE I SAY.

Also, merging this into the Countdown thread. That's the perfect place for this.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    You know what, I'm not here for this. I wish my games came in early, but I'm picking them up at the store Saturday morning. BE GONE YOU LUCKY PEOPLE WHO MOCK ME WITH YOUR EARLY ARRIVALS. BE GONE I SAY.

Also, merging this into the Countdown thread. That's the perfect place for this.

I know that feel. But it'll be worth the wait so I don't mind so much. ^^

Also, my friend code: 3909-7570-9806

VM me or quote me if you add me etc. :)

Years
    Seriously, I'm now having dreams where I'm talking to people I knew from school last year that are into Pokémon about the games coming out on Saturday.. that should just show you how excited I am :p two days left!!

lealvenom

A Bearded PKMN Trainer.
    Years
    I'M SO EXCITED.. AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT... A bearded 270 pound man floating through the air?? Yep... I'm so hyped for X & Y.. 2 more days... T-W-O M-O-R-E... I'm pulling an all nighter on friday.. I have the energy drinks ready! :D

Years
    Woot! Lucky people! Thankfully these days feel like they're zooming by for me! :)

3DS Friend Code: 1005-9703-2073

Looking forward to Pokébuddies and hoping to battle and trade a ton! Of course you don't have to be getting those games to add me. Just VM me if you do!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back