• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • Guys, this wont be the latest pokemon game, havent u heard? Theres a new pokemon game announced, the name is unknown, all the guys could tell us is, Pikachu will be the new main character!

And not many really cares about those games. Pika has been a main character in a lot of spin off games. Those games are never as popular as the main series games. I know I don't Lol. But there are a good amount that like them, but it is never hyped like main series games.

Last edited:

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Guys, this wont be the latest pokemon game, havent u heard? Theres a new pokemon game announced, the name is unknown, all the guys could tell us is, Pikachu will be the new main character!

no idea what you're talking about, sorry. :(

kay3o

B)
    Years
  • I'M SO EXCITED.
    I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS EXCITED FOR A POKEMON GAME BEFORE.

3 Days to go and I'm already up at 4am unable to sleep, I can't be the only one this excited.. right?

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I'M SO EXCITED.

3 Days to go and I'm already up at 4am unable to sleep, I can't be the only one this excited.. right?

Was literally all I could think about whilst at school today. Luckily one of my friends is just as excited. :3c

Years
  • I should get in contact with my friends from school last year that are into Pokémon and see how excited they are.. I'm sure though that their excitement levels are increasing though :P

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Me and my friend drew a countdown on our table at school and we are erasing its day till we reach day 0.

I may have wrote '10 days' '9 days' '2 days' '1 day' in my journal. :3c Right next to the 'how long until the end of term?' countdown!

Years
  • If it adds anything of interest, I wrote on my whiteboard calendar in my bedroom the letters "XY" in large print on the 12th to show my eagerness in getting the game xD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Way to show that you're excited in X and Y, Zach.
    Meanwhile, in my timezone, X and Y will come in 2. More. Days! Seriously, I can't wait any longer now. Maybe I should put the countdown on like you guys.

Last edited:

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • If it adds anything of interest, I wrote on my whiteboard calendar in my bedroom the letters "XY" in large print on the 12th to show my eagerness in getting the game xD

I painted October 12 with 3 different red markers on my calendar and i am dragging a line from the 1st till today over the days that have passed.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    I have a countdown in my homework diary, luckily my home room teacher (Form teacher in Ireland) Is really excited too. She has every manga volume in the back of her room, dvds for free classes and big ass posters all over the room. She came in one day dressed like leaf and it was very hot....it was the best day.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I have a countdown in my homework diary, luckily my home room teacher (Form teacher in Ireland) Is really excited too. She has every manga volume in the back of her room, dvds for free classes and big ass posters all over the room. She came in one day dressed like leaf and it was very hot....it was the best day.

Dressed like a leaf??? WHAT?!?!?

My school generally disapprove of anything 'fun' being mentioned during school hours, though everybody plays games during their spare time- we had a HG/SS league before CHristmas. {XD}

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    The last time I was this excited for a pokemon game was probably when my aunt in America was sending me a copy of pokemon sapphire in the post.

Black & White was also really exciting. For some reason I don't remember being as excited for Diamond & Pearl...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Three days...it feels like it's still far off but it's not...so surreal...
    The last games I was excited for were BW...actually I've been excited for all games since my first (Emerald) except for the Unova sequels...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Just saw a pokemon x & y ad here for the first time.

3 days seems so close and yet so far away at the same time.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I'M SO EXCITED.

Whoa, man. That's really unhealthy. Keep your hype in check, a game isn't worth ruining your health for.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    U GUYS! Why so exited for pokemon x and y, When u can be excited for the new pokemon not revealed in the game!?!?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    Dressed like a leaf??? WHAT?!?!?

My school generally disapprove of anything 'fun' being mentioned during school hours, though everybody plays games during their spare time- we had a HG/SS league before CHristmas. {XD}
    No! Like leaf (Blue) the female protagonist of FrLg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back