• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
  • A day to remember, Panic at the disco, and fall out boy new albums(EP for FOB) keeping me entertained until X/Y. x3 Two more days~ Midnight release is gonna be ****ing great.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • With only 2/3 days left we should plan something exciting for release date...maybe we can all exchange friend codes and trade with one another (especially those of us who only have Y or X and want exclusives of the other version).

blue

gucci
    Years
  • These last hours will be the slowest, mark my words.

Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    What are you saying? The pokemon that aren't reveald yet are just one reason to be excited for X & Y.

All im saying is, i'm not interested in what the game is or what the storyline is or based on, i'm only interested in making my own little story in the game and catching all the pokemon, that way ill be become the pokemon master! so far i've bought every pokemon game and have completed the pokedex for them all

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    With only 2/3 days left we should plan something exciting for release date...maybe we can all exchange friend codes and trade with one another (especially those of us who only have Y or X and want exclusives of the other version).

Very good idea! It'll help us to keep in touch with each other. Probably going for competitive battling in X and Y as well, any other battlers want to join?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    With only 2/3 days left we should plan something exciting for release date...maybe we can all exchange friend codes and trade with one another (especially those of us who only have Y or X and want exclusives of the other version).

I agree, tho i think we shouldn't trade r friend codes, i think we should post every little thing we like and dislike about the game and talk about how to improve it, but in the end its ur choice

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • That sounds good too...so many things we could do...also @ Suicune will there be a travel journal thread up before release? (in case some get it early).

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    That sounds good too...so many things we could do...also @ Suicune will there be a travel journal thread up before release? (in case some get it early).
    Yeah would like this. I'd probably post when I discover things that are mind blowing lol.

Also thinking of doing a review once I finish the game. One thing I heard from people who played it early was that the framerate hasn't improved, so thats points down already, unfortunately. Hopefully everything else is well-designed.

Kiara

Laughing Hyena
    Years
  • I'm lucky that my schedule is all work, work, work the next few days so I won't have much time to sit and think about XY being so close. Sadly, that also means I have to work Saturday night and then I will probably be only thinking about the game, haha.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Just please try to make sure they won't spoil it for us who get it in the release date :)

I'll make sure it's controlled, the earliest the thread would be created is Friday evening. Even then that doesn't really give people enough time to spoil much in time for Saturday which is the global release date. I'm just positive that some people will get their hands on some copies on the Friday and will want to express their happiness, which would be suitable to create the thread.

Years
  • I'll make sure it's controlled, the earliest the thread would be created is Friday evening. Even then that doesn't really give people enough time to spoil much in time for Saturday which is the global release date. I'm just positive that some people will get their hands on some copies on the Friday and will want to express their happiness, which would be suitable to create the thread.

Yea I agree with, if I could get the copies earlier I also like to share the experience. I just hope those people will understand us who get the copies on release date.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2021

Hi, I'm getting both games choosing Chespin on one and Froakie on the other. I will also be breeding them so if anyone who is choosing fennekin wants to trade one for either of these inbox me for my friend code :D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Well I have my friend code in my sig, so if anyone wants to add me send me a pm with your friend code. I have two people added from here so far.

pokerex

I'm awesome
    Years
  • With only 2/3 days left we should plan something exciting for release date...maybe we can all exchange friend codes and trade with one another (especially those of us who only have Y or X and want exclusives of the other version).

Great idea. I would like to actually trade or battle with you guys.

If some of you happen to live near me (Netherlands) i would love to meet in real life too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back