• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    anyone else on a mission to capture all the pokemon in the game, and wont rest till done? But i'm not sure if i should do it becoz i'm a bit to old for these games now, but i don't wanna stop collecting pokemon now!

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • anyone else on a mission to capture all the pokemon in the game, and wont rest till done? But i'm not sure if i should do it becoz i'm a bit to old for these games now, but i don't wanna stop collecting pokemon now!

Your never to old for pokemon games. But yeah a lot of people still try to finish the pokedex. I did in White and W2 . But I am not gonna rush it. I actually like taking my time with pokemon games.

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
    Years
  • Also, if a pokemon MMO/or virtual world came out that was WIDELY big, like involving every region+team, what would you do/join?

Random question, but meh. I would join Team Plasma, haha.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Also, if a pokemon MMO/or virtual world came out that was WIDELY big, like involving every region+team, what would you do/join?

Random question, but meh. I would join Team Plasma, haha.

I think I would join. :p WOuld probably be on Team Galactic though.

Maybe games where you play as the 'villains' are the future? OFC they would probably have to have a 'protagonist misunderstood message and redeems self' by the end, but i don't care. :p

Annoying friend keeps linking me to the Kalos Pokedex :|

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • anyone else on a mission to capture all the pokemon in the game, and wont rest till done? But i'm not sure if i should do it becoz i'm a bit to old for these games now, but i don't wanna stop collecting pokemon now!

Just got 649 recently! In preparation for the new games!

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • Last time I was really excited for a Pokemon game was Platinum. I'm pretty excited for X/Y but I don't think I'll ever top the amounts of hype my 13 year old self had for platinum version.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    anyone else on a mission to capture all the pokemon in the game, and wont rest till done? But i'm not sure if i should do it becoz i'm a bit to old for these games now, but i don't wanna stop collecting pokemon now!

THAT IS ME RIGHT THERE! I might just limit it to completing the storyline, though.

Anyways, I'm going with Froakie, and getting X, so if someone could help me get some Y exclusives and/or Chespin/Fennekin, I could set you up with a Froakie and/or some X exclusives. I'll have to see what my FC is but I'll be playing pretty much nonstop once I get it until I beat the game.

Also, who else has been rushing to get all the Pokémon on Black2/White2 before the game goes out, so all we have to worry about is 6th Gen Pokémon? I'm only at like 350, so it'll take awhile for me.

See you guys later! :D

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I've never been able to catch all Pokemon leading up to a new generation, never felt the need either. :P

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Great idea. I would like to actually trade or battle with you guys.

If some of you happen to live near me (Netherlands) i would love to meet in real life too.

Well here I am! Where do you live? I live near Utrecht.

Of course I 'm going to use the PokéBank feature! I already have some Pokemon ready to be transferred, though we have to wait a long time before it will be available.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Guys whoever wants to be friends on the 3ds add me and pm me with your friendcode :). My friend code is in the description.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • You can add your 3DS Friend Code to your Profile so it shows up on ALL of your poats in the Top Right Corner.

Years
  • For once, I hope Amazon dispatch it Friday night and my postal service delivers it Saturday morning. If not, I'll regret not going in store to buy it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    The last time I was excited for a Pokemon game was.. I believe Sapphire/Ruby? Don't get me wrong I don't think the games where nearly the best in the series but it was the only Pokemon game I heard about before it's release/cared about, and the only Pokemon game that I seeked out to get relatively quickly. Every other game was just 'meh' on my caring scale. Besides that, the last game I bought was Diamond and even then I never played it much (sorry but imo Diamond/Pearl was HORRIBLE.) I didn't even bother buying BW or B2W2 because after Diamond I never had the need to play Pokemon.

So yeah it's been a LONG time since i've been hyped for a Pokemon game. And it's only 2 days away for me now! Tomorrow will be my last day of school and then on Friday I can patiently drool while I wait for the e-shop to release X and Y!

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
    Years
  • The last generation I was excited for was Diamond/Pearl. Was never that excited for any other generation actually, maybe because I was never really up-to-date with games back then XD

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • The only game I've been excited for is this one. Kinda sad, but this is the only one with enough new stuff to make me excited!

I got the special pokemon 3DSXL from JB Hifi yesterday, and it doesn't come out for two days...
    if I flirted with the cashier I could have got the games, I reckon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back