• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Country?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...Asia isn't a country, it's a continent. o.o;

I live in Canada. I love it.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I live in Australia, but plan on getting the hell out of here once I graduate from uni.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2008
    I come from the United States, more specifically, the West Coast of it. Good old California and our Governator. :P

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I live in Australia. XD I'm trying to convince all my online friends to go to Australia when they get older. By the time I'm done, Australia will be full up. XD And I'll just say that I live in Perth aswell.. considering most of the people live in the Eastern states. Pfft.. And I also wanna live in Australia as long as I can, unless I get famous somehow, but that isn't that likely. XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I currently live in Thailand. And even though I've lived here for nearly half my life, I can barely speak a word of Thai.

Hooray for being too lazy to learn a new language O_o

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I'm in Singapore right now and maybe forever...because Philippines is where I grew up and where going to live here in Singapore.....I dunno what is my Country now.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I was going to complain about Asia not being a country, but it seems others have done it for me already.

I live in Australia, as evidenced by my location. Is this thread even really worth it?

Back