• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Country?

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Canada, I'm freezing my arse off in our igloos.
    Be right back, I have to go put the penguin out.

Are you kidding me? It's fleepin' hot right now! The weather must be like, +25 outside, even if it is night. Do you live in the North-West Territories or something?

But you do have to put the penguins out in November.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2007
    little island

I live in Guam.I bet I'm the only one.If your asking where's Guam.It's a little island in the Pacific Ocean next to Japan owned by the united states where I'd rather much be.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Are you kidding me? It's fleepin' hot right now! The weather must be like, +25 outside, even if it is night. Do you live in the North-West Territories or something?

But you do have to put the penguins out in November.

No its 25 or so here in Halifax.

I'm just making fun of the Canadian streiotype

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    United States of America. I don't mind it, not particularly proud or anti.

Not really wishing I could move to another country either, although living in Taiwan for a few months would be fun, save for the fact that it's 90 degrees + suffocating humidity + bad sewer systems.

And the fact that my chinese is rather pathetic.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I live in Colorado, in the US~ ._. I wish I were somewhere else, though xD I don't really like it here. I wanna live in Canada, too 8D I have like, three friendies over there. =O

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    I live in the UK, England, where there is hardly any anime *max rage* Waaah! ^^~

The USA is so much cooler than the UK! (And there is better weather there too!) Me wants to live in America!

Back