• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Couple Questions

myles_master

Beware of the myles_master
Years
  • I have a couple of questions. First, which pokemon can Vaporeon,Jolteon,Flareon,Espeon, or Umbreon breed with besides each other because I've got Vaporeon but I don't know any pokemon to breed it with.

Also, is there any special pokemon or item that will help you find shiny pokemon more often.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Belongs in games, actually. *moves*

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • I meant Pokemon Games,Hun.But anyway,1.i don't think they are any more and 2.No,there isnt.

Raito Absol

~ Peaceful Dreamer ~
    Years
  • No one's going to answer the question? XD.

First one you can use a Ditto for any of them and for the second question, no.. I don't think there is.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • The Eevee Family can breed with the Ground/Field group of Pokemon.

There is no extra thing that can hinder a Shiny Pokemon. It's always going to be that 1/8160 chance of finding one in the game. (Correct me if I'm wrong on the numbers.)

Years
  • Wow... what a low chance, and I 've found a couple of shinies... and...

Yeah, since Eevee's in the ground (and now called field) group, that's the biggest group out there, so it's easy to breed I think.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • Dratini927 said:
    There is no extra thing that can hinder a Shiny Pokemon. It's always going to be that 1/8160 chance of finding one in the game.

close numbers, its actually 1 in 8192 chance that the next wild pokemon you encounter will be a shiny one

Back