• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crash or Spyro?

Crash Bandicoot or Spyro the Dragon?

• Total voters

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Everybody's played one or the other. Which one do you prefer?

I fell in love with Crash Bandicoot when first played Crash Bandicoot 2, the series went downhill after the Naughty Dog era. I grew up with the Crash games XDD

[Oh and does anybody remember the hidden demos on the PSX versions of these games? I remember the Spyro Demo on Crash Warped XD]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Crash! I haven't really played any spyro games, unless renting games and playing them for about half a day counts XD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I prefer Spyro. Besides, a dragon with fire power, the ability to fly, and various other moves that he gains is always better.

Spyro's games took a downfall when Insomniac games lost the rights to them, but I still play them. Besides, dragons always appealed to me. The games also have a good story behind them.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2008
    I prefer Spyro. Besides, a dragon with fire power, the ability to fly, and various other moves that he gains is always better.

Spyro's games took a downfall when Insomniac games lost the rights to them, but I still play them. Besides, dragons always appealed to me. The games also have a good story behind them.

I agree with Hanako Tabris on that the games took a downfall.I played Spyro 4, 5 and the first of the new trilogy and I in my opinion they not as good as Insomniacs.

I've played Spyro and Crash(on PS1).But I like Spyro more.Just find dragons more appealing than marsupials(can't spell).
    To say I like Crash's two player plus games more than his adventure ones.Crash Team Racing(ps1) is my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Spyro! I've loved Spyro since forever, and I've never played Crash Bandicoot. xD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Personally, I prefer Crash, though I don't really play either of them anymore. I preferred Crash when I was younger.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Spyro mainly because of these 2 reasons:
    1. I loves me some dragons!
    2. Spyro rulez!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Crash Bandicoot is teh shizzle xD

I always loved him more than Spyro

Mutated Dog Thing > Purple Dragon