• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen craziest thing?

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
    Years
    ugh. Look at this pokemon

craziest thing?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Fire Master said:
    I hate him too. But he looks much worse in R/B
    Who...i think we just named all the ulgy shiney looking pokemon.
    Not so soon: Ponyta and Rapidash are silly too.
    Where can you get Blue Fire?? LSD gas? Does Pokemon use LSD gas?

Years
    Heh, that's nothing! I've played for over 240 hours and still no shiney!!! Only got 2 shiney Zigzagoons from EB.

My craziest things? There's a few I can think of...

First, capturing ALL Pok?mon in Ruby (except Safari Zone Pok?mon), including the running Latios, sweet Latias, the Regi's, Groudon, and Rayquaza, with nothing but Pok?balls. Standard Pok?balls that cost 200... uh... money. Took me over 100 Pok?balls combined for legendaries. Easiest to capture was Latios with three Pok?balls. Hardest was Latias with over 30 Pok?balls.(lost count at 25!)

Next, beating Ruby with nothing but baby Pok?mon. First Pichu, then Igglybuff, then Azurill. Wynaut still in the process. Now, Pichu is lvl 100, so's Igglybuff. Azurill at lvl 95. Wynaut at 50.

Also, I'm trying to amass 999 each of the minerals. (Protein, Calcium, etc.) Costing 9800... money each, (4900 if lucky!) I've spent well over 10 million.

Back