• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen craziest thing?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    "newbie" who learns from their mistakes, and takes in advices from others will become masters in the future. On the other hand...

a "noob" (more offensive term than "newbie" but same meaning IMHO) is someone who thinks s/he is so good and flames the true pros about how to work things out, when they just suck actually... i really really hate those type of people and won't hesistate to flame back with the word "noob"

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    The craziest thing I ever did was search for shiny Pokemon forever. Very boring, lol. :P

Something crazy that happened to me though was a glitch I got.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Once I wasted hours trying to get a rematch when I figured out that the trainers rematch you after 5 badges.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    AHEM. no one else seems to have noticed but i beleive the person who called jiracjhi a newbie was reffering as in NEW TO THE FORUMS. and u all went nuts, all they meant was jirachi was a NEW MEMBER HERE. well thety thought jiracji was anyway. so please people. check your facts before u bite someons head off for saying something. sheesh.

okay so if i hatch enough normalk azurills, i already have over 100, then i may end up with a shiny azurill? is that possible?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Possibly I beleive that after a long time you will get one shiny azurril.

Soph

Years
    okay then i will keep hatching them...i have to have shiny azurill..have to have it...pant...have to..*starts to hatch azurill's like crazy*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Or you could keep encountering Marill, and that's probably faster. You can't really breed for alternate color genes anymore, so I'd SURF where there are Marill and try to catch one.

Soph

Years
    hmmmm..........................................ill try both. i already have over 2 boxes of azurill. and besides tyhe person who started this thread got a shiny feebas through breeding, and if the shiny magicarp made no difference then i gues the more i hatch the more chance i have. i hope thats the case,m i really want one!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Tonu said:
    what is your craziest thing that you have done in R/S ???

mine is:

i was fishing feebas for over 12 hour (and get shiny magicarp), then
    next 90 hours i was trying to get shining feebas for breeding....
    ...now i have 5 full boxes feebas (and i have released over 200)...
    ...finally i get shiny feebas... :p
    XDDDDDD
    ?There's is some1 I know that caught 150Feebbas, just to get the highest battle state.

But actually, shiny Pokemon cannot be breed.

Years
    shiny cant breed!!! are you sure?
    ...if thats so....there must be some glicht or something....
    i know few guys beside me who has got shiny for breeding....

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Tonu said:
    shiny cant breed!!! are you sure?
    ...if thats so....there must be some glicht or something....
    i know few guys beside me who has got shiny for breeding....
    They might have done it through cheat codes.
    I'm positive that you can't breed shiny Pokemon.
    Sigh....rate of seeing shiny Pokemon is difficult to explain:www.aucy.com/pokemon/gba/rarepm.php

The whole page explains why ppl can meet shiny PM but why some ppl can't o_O||||

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    So you can't ever get a shiny baby except for cheating?
    You are correct!
    And the rate of finding shiny Pokemon depends on what number you have on your trainer ID! So, if you spent a long time without meeting one, that means that your ID number is not lucky enough.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    you can't exactly be unlucky enough... everyone has an equal chance as the id number is randomly generated to begin with... regardless of what number you got, with patience it is possible... but personally i don't really care about shiny.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    you can't exactly be unlucky enough... everyone has an equal chance as the id number is randomly generated to begin with... regardless of what number you got, with patience it is possible... but personally i don't really care about shiny.
    I don't care about shinies too.
    But it is proofed that the rate of meeting shinies are due with your ID number

Back