• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create a Pokemon-Human hybrid!

Years
  • *Note: I'm not sure if this goes in the art or game categories, because this is a mixture of both. If I'm breaking any rules by posting this, just let me know and I'll do my best to work it out.*

*Note: The following pieces of art do not belong to me, they belong to their respectful owners. If you want your piece of artwork to be removed from this thread contact me and I will be happy to help.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, PokeCommunity! Welcome to TheAugmentedScyther's "Create a Pokemon-Human hybrid" artwork game, where the residents and scientists of this community can band together and combine human and Pokemon DNA to create what some people call a "Pokemorph Hybrid".

Bring your tablet, pencil, or mouse. It doesn't matter how good you are, all that matters is that you do your best and have fun. Be sure to post your artwork in this thread!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Examples of Pokemorph Hybirds (Again, these aren't mine. If you want them removed contact me.):

-NightmareCookie2

-SioAoi

-Dragonfree

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Cool thread, I love these kinds of games even though some of the entries can get so creepy XD But as you suspected this belongs more in the Art & Design section rather than Trivia - I'll move the thread over for you now! Good luck :D

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • This is likely to get very creepy in some cases o.o I can't wait to see what turns up though!

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
  • Errr that Altaria creeps me out more than the Haunter for some reason...

Well uh my thoughts about this is that it is not my cup of tea (I'd contribute a bit if this was a Gijinka thread). Good luck with this project tho! ^_^v

Back