• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepiest pokemon product O_o

nssfleahedgehog

Master of the W Universe
    Years
    As soon as I saw this topic, an item I came across at a thrift store a week ago instantly came to mind. It was a lawn statue or something of Ash and Pikachu. The paint job was incredibly poor; I think it was spray painted or something. It was very creepy looking indeed. Sorry, no picture.:disappoin

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    The Dialga and Giratina are really cute IMO
    wtf tropius though D:

I think this is easily the creepiest product ever. Thankfully, I don't think it's official. I hope it isn't. XD;

wait what? D8

No. just no ಠnಠ

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    Haha, I've seen that Tropius plush before. The others don't look too bad though.
    Poor Tropius, he's so doofy looking. xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    I think this is easily the creepiest product ever. Thankfully, I don't think it's official. I hope it isn't. XD;
    If I had a daughter, I'd buy it. If you're young enough to like Pokemon, then you may be too young to handle on-setting puberty. A pad featuring Pokemon would provide some level of familiarity to the experience, so would make the child more comfortable. I can definitely see the benefit in that.

Plus it's reusable, which is eco-friendly... And a money-saver!

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    OH! I used to have a Pikachu plush (I'd guess non-official merch, considering the quality and that it came from a random junk store in Chinatown) that, when squeezed, proclaimed in a high-pitched human voice "I love you! I love you!"

I had one too, except it said "PIKACHUUUuuzzz" when you pressed its tummy. Its battery was running low though, its brother Richard is a very plushie Pikachu.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Okay so I was recently browsing through some pokemon products and stumbled upon some of the freakiest toys I had EVER seen of these pokemon, so if you've ever stumbled upon some like I have, post em! They're pretty funny to look at actually!
    (sorry about the size! I hope they're not too big)

It looks pretty cool, the weirdest thing is a Hard boiled chicken egg shaped like a pikachu lol xD

Back