• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CREEPYPASTA COMPETITION III

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
  • Monthly CreepyPasta comp. (3)

HERE ARE THE RULES:

• No stealing works
    • Make them as believable, and creepy as possible
    • Try to make them longer, and more original than current ones!
    • Have fun!
    • The contest ends on November 1st
    ENTRIES:
    Currently None

JUDGES:
    ME!!!!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Are you sitting comfortably?
    Then I shall begin.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Are you sitting comfortably?
    Then I shall begin.

Spoiler:

Pretty good... However not too realistic, we have heard the "HE KNOWS WHO I AM OMG HOW ITS JSUT A GAME!" before, overall very nice though.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Don't punch me, please. I will post this as a .docx file on the attachments, okay ?
    Just so I can keep that creepy font, pls ? >>'
    Oh, I am also posting this on the main thread so that everyone can see it ! ^_^

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Incase anybody doesnt have word, here is 560Cool's creepypasta:
    Spoiler:
    [/FONT]

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Thanks saber !
    Nice chosen font as well ! ;-)
    I made a few typos. Here's the fixes. Would you mind updating ? :

"The fact that Perish Song was overpowered was weird too : I totally hate that move. I recall Cristi using it against me in Wi-Fi ..."

And, feel free to add yourself into the credits. :] For organizing this monthly competition and putting my pasta on an actual post !

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Generation 3 Creepypasta-The Ninetales Curse.'

Now there are some Pokemon I dislike, but there is one I absolutely loathe: Vulpix.
    Ninetales looks okay, but its no where as ugly as vulpix. God, I can't even stand looking at them. So here's what I did back in the first generation. I would catch a vulpix and then release it then use my Lv. 100 Blastoise and crush a wild vulpix. Oh boy I got good laughs from that. Anyhow, I was kind of pissed when I heard Vulpix and Ninetales would be in the new games ruby and sapphire, I figured I'd just ignore them or something. Anyhow I didn't want to spend the cash on the games so I figured I'd call my cousin, he was an avid collector and already had numerous copies of the Japanese 3rd generation games. I called him to borrow a game, but he said he had save files with lots of Pokemon on most of them, but I could borrow one glitchy one that he had never used much, but said it works fine other than that the title screens says Pokemon Red Version other than Pokemon Ruby Version. He said I could use it if I don't lose it and delete my save afterwards, as it is a collector's item. When I got the game I was really excited and picked the water starter mudkip (or mudkipz as some of you from 4chan liek to say). I soon raised it up to a swampert and caught some other powerful Pokemon as well. I was going to a place called mount pyre next, and I'll admit the name creeped me out. I was hoping to find some ghost Pokemon there as ghost is one of my favorite types-second only to water. I caught a Duskull and named it Luna, who I later trained up to a Dusclops. Anyhow as I was ascending the mountain I saw a vulpix, but it had the cry of a ninetales. I bashed it harshly with my Swampert and trekked on. I heard Pokemon cries in the background of mount pyre, and it seemed to get strange. I called my cousin and he said they had random Pokemon cries in the background of most games. Though I never mentioned how ninetales's cry was the only one I heard. I was almost at the top when another vulpix appeared, with a ninetales cry as well. When I tried to run it didn't leave the battle and did damage to the vulpix. Then, with minimal health the vulpix attacked, but it said "Ninetales used curse". The run and kill glitch finished it but I went back to my PC to get my Dusclops out of my box to fight team magma. Only it wasn't there, and the PC showed my whole party was fainted although they were at full health all the way through the mount pyre event. And when I went to check the PC box, I had all Ninetales. They had odd nicknames that didn't make sense. That was, until I put the nicknames together.

If
    You
    Choose
    To
    Provoke
    Ninetales
    Then
    You
    Will
    Be
    Afflicted
    With
    A
    Horrible
    Curse
    That
    Will
    Hurt
    You
    And
    Your
    Pokemon
    For
    All
    Of
    Eternity
    And
    Even
    After
    That

I never played a game with Vulpix or Ninetales in the regional dex ever again.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Generation 3 Creepypasta-The Ninetales Curse.'

Now there are some Pokemon I dislike, but there is one I absolutely loathe: Vulpix.
    Ninetales looks okay, but its no where as ugly as vulpix. God, I can't even stand looking at them. So here's what I did back in the first generation. I would catch a vulpix and then release it then use my Lv. 100 Blastoise and crush a wild vulpix. Oh boy I got good laughs from that. Anyhow, I was kind of pissed when I heard Vulpix and Ninetales would be in the new games ruby and sapphire, I figured I'd just ignore them or something. Anyhow I didn't want to spend the cash on the games so I figured I'd call my cousin, he was an avid collector and already had numerous copies of the Japanese 3rd generation games. I called him to borrow a game, but he said he had save files with lots of Pokemon on most of them, but I could borrow one glitchy one that he had never used much, but said it works fine other than that the title screens says Pokemon Red Version other than Pokemon Ruby Version. He said I could use it if I don't lose it and delete my save afterwards, as it is a collector's item. When I got the game I was really excited and picked the water starter mudkip (or mudkipz as some of you from 4chan liek to say). I soon raised it up to a swampert and caught some other powerful Pokemon as well. I was going to a place called mount pyre next, and I'll admit the name creeped me out. I was hoping to find some ghost Pokemon there as ghost is one of my favorite types-second only to water. I caught a Duskull and named it Luna, who I later trained up to a Dusclops. Anyhow as I was ascending the mountain I saw a vulpix, but it had the cry of a ninetales. I bashed it harshly with my Swampert and trekked on. I heard Pokemon cries in the background of mount pyre, and it seemed to get strange. I called my cousin and he said they had random Pokemon cries in the background of most games. Though I never mentioned how ninetales's cry was the only one I heard. I was almost at the top when another vulpix appeared, with a ninetales cry as well. When I tried to run it didn't leave the battle and did damage to the vulpix. Then, with minimal health the vulpix attacked, but it said "Ninetales used curse". The run and kill glitch finished it but I went back to my PC to get my Dusclops out of my box to fight team magma. Only it wasn't there, and the PC showed my whole party was fainted although they were at full health all the way through the mount pyre event. And when I went to check the PC box, I had all Ninetales. They had odd nicknames that didn't make sense. That was, until I put the nicknames together.

If
    You
    Choose
    To
    Provoke
    Ninetales
    Then
    You
    Will
    Be
    Afflicted
    With
    A
    Horrible
    Curse
    That
    Will
    Hurt
    You
    And
    Your
    Pokemon
    For
    All
    Of
    Eternity
    And
    Even
    After
    That

I never played a game with Vulpix or Ninetales in the regional dex ever again.
    Meh, I've heard that type of story before, but you really made this one more realistic! Congrats!

Years
  • This is entierly original and fiction, no animas were harmed in the making of this story

Okay so i have cats and whenever i watch the pokemon anime or play any games from the 3rd generation one that i named Purgle comes close to me and curls up and watchs me play/watchs the show. When generation 4 started leaking over the internet the cat began bleeding randomly. I first discovered this when watching a youtube video about people who fake pokemon of the next generations to scam money off of idiots, she jumped up onto my desk and sat on the keyboard which closed the window that the video was in, i thought this was a coincidince until i opened it again and she began yowling, i picked her up and set her down by her food but as i was walking away i noticed a stream of blood going down my arm, i thought this was a scratch but i saw no cut on my arm and i looked at the cat which had no scratch either, i couldn't tell if she had any blood on her cuz she was a dark brown cat. Anyway i closed the door to my room and continued watching videos until i came to a related video that was about meowth, it said meowth was going to be a regional pokemon for pokemon diamond if one of the developers daughters survives her diabetes, if not meowth would be replaced by an evolution chain of an ugly and pretty cat to show how something so beautiful can loose it's beauty in a matter of seconds, I brushed this off as a stupid rumor knowing noone wwould be cruel enough to base a pokemon off of death.

Of course i forgot about that whole day all together when i pre-ordered pokemon Diamond. As soon as i came home that day my whole floor of my room was covered in a pea green mush, it took me a while to realize this was puke of an animal. I looked in my closet where Purgle was laying skinny, and weak. My mom and i ran to the car and took her to the vet immediately and the vet said that she was suffering from Diabetes, i then asked the vet why she had puked all over, the vet came to our house to see exactly how much it had regurgitated. As soon as the vet walked into my room she screamed and said that she had only seen this two other times.

She then asked me if i play Pokemon games, i said yes, then she gave me an ominous look and began describing that whenever a new generation came out a pet always did this, a boy named Pete, who worked on a farm lost his favorite cow named Tanky when gen 2 came out, and an aquarium in San Fransisco had lost a shark named Sharp all owners had had some reference to Pokemon, Pete had been a huge fan of gen 1, and the owner of the aquarium had sold bootleg copies of Pokemon Crystal to raise money for the aquarium.

Then i remembered that story about the Meowth i soon realized i was the proud owner of the third animal. I asked the doctor how these animals had died, she said the owners were too stunned by the death to answer those same questions. Then my Pre-ordered copy of Pokemon Diamond came in the mail, I immediately threw it away when i came back into my room to check on Purgle i found out i wasn't the proud owner of the third animal anymore, I was the proud owner of a large, purple, rabies infected cat. That summer we gave her away to a cat breeder because he was willing to pay thousands of dollars thinking she was some new kind of cat, he told us that the new kittens looked GLAMOROUS .

Last edited:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • For a bit of criticism...

I know that it's really easy to just belt out a long CreepyPasta in one block, but...

A little formatting and grammar goes a LOOOOOONG way. I skipped over the last two simply because the organization made them too hard to read.

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Im going to have to agree with Shanghai... It's difficult to read a wall of text. Line after line confuses a lot of people.

BLAZEQUAZA

ONE FIERY BEAST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    The Storm of Death

Okay, I'm new here but I really love horror stories so I'll attempt this.

Spoiler:

-BLAZEQUAZA

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    The Forgotten Gods

We all know who Pokémon Trainer Red is. He's the protagonist from the 1st generation games who becomes champion of Kanto only to wind up on at Mt. Silver in the 2nd generation, saying only, "…". Now many say that he was always a mute, but that can't be as he always called the name of the Pokémon he sent out into battle. Without those little details told, let this pasta began…

Spoiler:

MasterSceptile

Last edited:

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Here's mine but there are no spoilers thing. Sorry, can't figure out how to work that thing.

The Curse of Pirated Pokemon Games

So a normal day on Christmas, just wakin' up to see what I got. As you don't know, I collect PKMN games. Every single one, I try. INCLUDING Naranja, Darkcry, ShinyGold, etc. My parents know that, they don't care. You can guess my surprise when my parents give me the 2nd Gen and Green. Green was in JAPANESE. Pretty rare, I must say. I booted up Crystal first, that was my favorite game. The title screen just said "PoketMosntrCrystl" and "press any button". And instead of Oak, the roles were reversed. You were a PKMN, trying to beat the the Elite 4. I knew it was hacked, so i saved pulled it out and played Green. I'm going to regret this for the rest of my life. So I notice it's the same thing, played all the other games. Get all my other 3 GBAs and connect them all w/ the 4 games inside. It started up and the games merged into 1. It was called PKMN GREY. No title screen, just "Continue" The previous player had maybe 1:00 and he had 8 badges. I thought, "Meh, he did a speed run." I see the party, all LVL100. His name is "yurbeinwatchd" I go back and everything instead of color is Black and Grey. So it transported me to Lavender Town, it starts to get creepy. The music is slowed down and played backwards, the nicknames are no "LEAVE and NOW", and when i tried to walk out, nothing. You can only go to the graves and then the game takes over. You see all the 1st Gen trainers and then they say " You tried to kill us, maybe it should be the reversed order now!" At that poin, I put down the game and threw it out, including the GBA. I didn't tell anybody.

Back