• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
  • The S...

You need to stop writing. Now. You're too good. You'll make me suicidal.

The whole story was... nothing special.

Then I read the end. I'm shivering.

Also, Zoroark Nightmare, that was freakishly surreal.

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    Spoiler:

MasterSceptile

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • I know that willing suspension of disbelief is very big (Believe me, I happily rolled with The S's "The Game Knows My Past" story), but...

If I got an ultra-creepy hack, I wouldn't smash it. I'd keep it, and use it as a sick, sick prank.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • ^Haha I'd do the same

It's good, have't been able to read any CPs ever since the owner of Fyeah went away for a week

Years
  • Me too :D Once i get money im gona start buying old pokemon games off eBay just to see if there hacks :P

And same here zappy, i want him to come back soon :'(

Oh and great story skeptile ;) been a while since ive read one :P

Years
  • Welcome Back, Yes a few good Pasta's have come out since... You know.
    But now all of them have been put up here, i've been concentrating mostly on the site.
    But don't worry people, i wont let this tread die. I will do my best to keep it alive :P

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Spoiler:

shadow2792

the shadow in the night
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    ^ ....woah....

ya first post every yay, lol, i have been lurking on this topic for a few weeks reading the creepypastas, im a fan of creepy and morbid things, especially when you find them in places you dont expect, i was wondering if anyone could show me some sites i could find other things like this, i love these, and after reading these to my friends, pokemon has a whole new meaning lol.

Years
  • Hey, sorry i haven't posted for a while. The sites forum has a lot of time and with college that leaves no time for PokeCommunity :'(
    But anyway; Shanghia Alice:
    Greast story! it sent chills up my spine :P Especialy since someone turned the light on when i had just finished reading it o.O I'll try and put it up on the site asap.
    Oh and people who are still reading this we do have a forum and we are still looking for Moderator s if you want to sign up.
    And Shadow:
    Glad you finaly decided to post :P always love it when someone new posts. ANd if you want to find more pasta's try my site:
    https://6thfloor.cz.cc or https://fyeahpokemoncreepypasta.tumblr.com/
    They both update regularly, however if you just want pasta's id recommend fyeah as my site has only just opened and is still building our archives of pasta's.

Skip Class

Years
  • Sorry been away too on vacation, so trying to catch up on CPs through fyeah! So much I've missed XD

shadow2792

the shadow in the night
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    thanks ill be sure to look at those, looked at fyeah a bit..... im now afraid of jiggilypuffs. XD

Skip Class

Years
  • ^of that Picture XD I thought it was epic, gave me a small fright when I first saw it but I love it XD

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I've decided to write a creepypasta : Mt. Pyre's Duskulls.
    It might sound a ripoff of the one about Duskull's evolution, but it was just inspiration.
    I'm keeping it as a .docx file attached because of the creepy font I found.
    Opinions. ~~

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Feedback? My first creepy pasta

Hallucinations
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I have a story much like the pokemon Black one

Spoiler:

If you want the rom PM me it's not that good as the story says, but if your bored it could be fun. It's just fire red with misplaced tiles, and alternate music at some parts.

Years
  • Feedback? My first creepy pasta

Hallucinations
    Spoiler:
    I think that its a great story, But i'm guessing you wrote it solely for the competition no?
    If i'm right i would re-write it because its got a great story line and has a good ending. It just seemed a bit rushed is all.
    I have a story much like the pokemon Black one

Spoiler:

If you want the rom PM me it's not that good as the story says, but if your bored it could be fun. It's just fire red with misplaced tiles, and alternate music at some parts.
    I don't really know what to say about your's "/
    I'm not really sure what it is, is it real? because its very believable but its just not that disturbing, i know stories are starting to sway from creepy to upsetting but i think your moving a little bit to far away from creepy side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back