• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • Okay, I'm subbing eternity. I'm also a bit annoyed, but reading through this thread I can see it seems to be Blaziquaza's fault.
    I think that if he knew he'd be short of time, he should have just stepped down from this and let Hybrid or someone take over. I know I didn't win ; I'm just curious.

Years

• ...uhh what? It's not a staff issue. Zappy and Blaziquaza can work it out on their own, rather than anyone else getting involved. If they don't reach an agreement, Zappy can just submit her results but removing him as a judge? Even Jake (Hiroshi Sotomura) ain't gunna do that.
    I don't get where your comeing from "/
    Hee's not doing his job properly, if it were you that was avoiding your responsibility then you would get a good talking too and if you continued you'd probably get demoted right?
    Then why isn't the same thing being done here?
    Ha. I found this:
    http://filetrip.net/f12714-Pokemon-Ghost-Black-ReTold-1-0.html
    This is a creative way to make a creepypasta. I wouldn't have thought of it.
    Yea i know right? it sent chills up my spine when i got to the end. it was so creepy!
    I think i posted this a few pages back tho "/
    Okay, I'm subbing eternity. I'm also a bit annoyed, but reading through this thread I can see it seems to be Blaziquaza's fault.
    I think that if he knew he'd be short of time, he should have just stepped down from this and let Hybrid or someone take over. I know I didn't win ; I'm just curious.
    Well it's a bit late to be getting a new judge in now. Unless they had already read all the entries and made a decision on points. Oh and btw it would have to be someone else, like The S or someone, who would take over because i already entered ;P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The thing is, I don't think any of the staff who aren't involved really care. :x Plus, the get together has ended already, so there's not much else that can be done besides someone saying "judge already", etc. You can't just take... away the responsibilities because noone has it atm? XD;

Years
  • Well i see your point but i'd at least like this to be taken into consideration at the next get together.
    It's just getting really annoying you see "/ it was a really big contest compared to some of the others so he's annoying more people than if he'd judged say the costume contest. (not saying the costume contest wasn't good tho :P)

Years
  • Blaziquaza told me he posted the results to zappyspiker, so it's only a matter of time until he logs in and finally announces the winners. Fingers crossed for everyone, and good luck!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • K guys do not Fret he has PMed me his results, I just have to add them up to mine. I will try to get them up as soon as I can - I'm off the computer today because of Study Leave but I will try get them on As soon as I can but they will be up before Sunday!

Years

• I don't get where your comeing from "/
    Hee's not doing his job properly, if it were you that was avoiding your responsibility then you would get a good talking too and if you continued you'd probably get demoted right?
    Then why isn't the same thing being done here?

Yea i know right? it sent chills up my spine when i got to the end. it was so creepy!
    I think i posted this a few pages back tho "/

Well it's a bit late to be getting a new judge in now. Unless they had already read all the entries and made a decision on points. Oh and btw it would have to be someone else, like The S or someone, who would take over because i already entered ;P
    I was getting around to it, I had stuff to do. :/

Years
  • K guys do not Fret he has PMed me his results, I just have to add them up to mine. I will try to get them up as soon as I can - I'm off the computer today because of Study Leave but I will try get them on As soon as I can but they will be up before Sunday!
    Thanks, cant wait :P
    Good luck everyone!
    I was getting around to it, I had stuff to do. :/
    Well i was just a bit suspicious because ive seen you on a lot of different pasta sites lately "/

Last edited:
    Years

That should be enough. Who knows, maybe he was referring to a Sunday in 2011 or 2012.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Sorry, haven't been on a computer all weekend.. currently on my phone to type this message. The results are almost done and I'm trying to get them in as soon as I can. It's just gotten harder since I've received Blaziquaza 's results late and it's gotten on top of my exams...

Years
  • To be quite honest if this goes on any longer i'm gonna loose interest in the whole thing and not bother to read the results or the winning piece.
    probably resulting in me not putting them up on the site

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Hope it's not considered reviving cause I post like 3 months later...
    But,did you guys read the kadabra one?

Years
  • Well it does count as reviving dude so sorry but just so that people still have somewhere to go and discuss pokemon creepypasta heres a website where you can go to http://pokepasta.cz.cc
    here you can comment on each of the creepypasta thats up and also submit creepypasta :)

Oh and if you mean the one with the tv thing yea I have read it.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Threads that haven't been posted in over a month since the last post date is reviving. So please, try not to revive threads over a month old. It's better to recreate the topic yourself than to open up an old one that's been considered dead for awhile now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back