• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noka

I'ma nerd
Years
  • ...I swear, the backwards Lavender Town music has to be the creepiest thing to ever exist.

Yes, it's probably even creepier than the Lavender Town video that Hybrid Trainer posted.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • The lavender town thing made my lil brother feel sick :D >.> <.< o.o
    anyways sorry i cant summit any, beside that you tell i know none, :P
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    ...I swear, the backwards Lavender Town music has to be the creepiest thing to ever exist.

Yes, it's probably even creepier than the Lavender Town video that Hybrid Trainer posted.
    I've got that as my ringtone XD It scared the crap out of me last night when some muppet i know was calling me at 3:00AM and my phone was on the other side of the room :P

now lets make our own
    Can i just point out that i would love it if people made there own Pokemon CreepyPasta. I would too if it weren't for my complete lack of any form of English skill :P

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years

• I haven't heard of that one, why don't you post it for us?

And here's another one i found.

I found it. It was posted in a Pokémon GSC Beta Elements thread:

The one that interests me the most is the Parasect Creepypasta. To be honest, it was a Pokemon I overlooked until I heard the rumor. You can probably Google it, but here is the gyst of the story:

Parasect is controlled by the Mushroom on it's back (says so in the Pokedex entry). In fact, Parasect is really a "zombie" if you will. It's lifespan is depressing. It lives, mates, lays eggs, then dies as the mushroom spores onto the Paras eggs, burrowing the parasitic Mushroom into the body before it is even born. It's really sad. The moment Paras evolves, it becomes unconscious of anything it does. Later the mushroom tells it to mate, then kills it, growing out of it's hollow shell (this is assumed). The creepypasta claims that when asked about the rather creepy Pokemon and it's strange hollow eyes, Satoshi Tajiri became nervous and sweaty. When asked any further he would simply yell "PARASECT IS A POKEMON AND NOTHING MORE!! STOP OVERTHINKING IT!!". But people found this to even more disturbing. Some choose to believe that maybe Satoshi is trying to warn us of something. For example, where do Parasect live? Mt. Moon. Also home of a Pokemon thought to be an alien (Clefairy). And it's even more of a coincedence that Clefairy was originally slated to be the mascot of Pokemon before Pikachu. And if that isn't crazy enough consider this: Satoshi Tajiri collected bugs as a child, primarily cicadas and beetles. If you look at Paras you will see the striking resemblance to a cicada.

Now I'm not quite sure I believe this, after all it is just a Creepypasta. But Paras and Parasect are based off of a real phenomena in South America, where a Mushroom (I forgot the name) will spore onto ants and will release halucinogens into the ants mind to tell it where to go. So there is a bit of truth behind these Pokemon.

Aside from that, another thing that could have inspired Parasect is a mushroom parasite from Asia that infects caterpillars called tochukaso that sprouts from the caterpillar's head and people use it as medicine.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    @shininglatios217
    I'm updating the main thread now, i'll try to have that one put up asap because i haven't heard that one yet and it sent chills up my spine hearing that that actually happens to ant's (o.0)

Okay I'm starting a thread for the Make your Own Creepypasta Contest!
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6085481#post6085481

also creepy ruins of alph music http://www.youtube.com/user/intrawl
    read the description btw

oh and if it starts to slowly get into your head like it did mine, Champion Theme's are a good cure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SQE6iP06hw&feature=search

If your contest hits off i'll put the winning CreepyPasta up on this thread if you want. ;P

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • That Lavender Town music is really creepy and I hope that it's all just a rumor. To be honest, I don't see how this can be true because a music file shouldn't be able to cause people's moods to change and become suicidal. But then, what do I know? There's a lot in this world that remains to be explained and it seems Lavendar Town's original music is one of them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    To be honest, I don't see how this can be true because a music file shouldn't be able to cause people's moods to change and become suicidal. But then, what do I know?
    Well your right, it shouldn't. But then again try googling iDosing and you'll find that it can and does affect peoples emotions.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Who made the R/G suicide story? It sounds so real! I want to know the secret for myself (if I don't die, O_O)

It's not known who makes these stories, they just appear on the internet and are then put into circulation. But if you really want to know most of these stories begin from an anonymous user on 4chan.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
  • Well if you guys were fans of the Pokemon Black and Silver creepypastas then you will love this. I think someone mentioned that games where in the making and these videos prove it.

Pokemon "Lost" Silver

and

Pokemon Creepy Black

nSpire

#1 Liz Thompson fanboy <3
    Years
  • I remember reading one of these on a different forum, it was about the children suicides.

I couldn't sleep for two days straight v.v

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    okay seriously, has anyone listened to the evil Lavender/Alph music in full, I can't go past 1:40 without freaking out. (although I believe in Placebos and am probably tricked by it)

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    That Lavender Town music is really creepy and I hope that it's all just a rumor. To be honest, I don't see how this can be true because a music file shouldn't be able to cause people's moods to change and become suicidal. But then, what do I know? There's a lot in this world that remains to be explained and it seems Lavendar Town's original music is one of them.

Three words for you... The.... Brown.... Noise..... nuff said

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • I read about the Mew/Suicides one. I don't have the faintest idea why the detective had to play that game, already knowing what awaited him. :3 But I guess that's creepypasta for you.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    okay seriously, has anyone listened to the evil Lavender/Alph music in full, I can't go past 1:40 without freaking out. (although I believe in Placebos and am probably tricked by it)
    Well i haven't listened to the whole thing yet but i've heard that it's when it gets to about 5:30 or something like that is when it gets really freaky.

Three words for you... The.... Brown.... Noise..... nuff said
    Actually it's been proven that the brown noise doesn't exist.

I don't have the faintest idea why the detective had to play that game, already knowing what awaited him. :3 But I guess that's creepypasta for you.
    Actually that's more like a bad horror movie for you XD
    It's like the equivalent to 'seeing what that noise was'. :P

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Man, the Lavender Town and Ruins of Alph musics are two of my favorite pieces in all of Pokemon. They... Aren't scary... Just music. I don't get why everyone is so scared lol

Also the Pokemon Red detective one is obviously fake. Cross-reference the people named.
    That, and the writing was just so bad. It wasn't scary.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Well i've only got to put up the Lavender Town Tone and such and the Parasect one up and the main post will be complete. (until we find/make some more that it :P)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back