• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crispy or Soggy?

Soggy or Crispy Chips?

• Crispy.

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • Soggy.

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Excuse the title.

Do you prefer Crispy Chips or Soggy Chips? I prefer crispy ones. Whenever I eat them. (Like at the moment) Soggy ones just make my mouth feel all funny. I hate greasy chips aswell.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I like both very much, but crispy will do for me. I like them all burnt and niiiiice.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Um... do you mean "french fries/fish and chips"-chips or like "potato chips/crisps"-chips? because I've never heard of the latter being soggy o_o. Either way, I like both crispy.

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Soggy chips? Sounds absoluetly gross >.<

I vote cripsy >D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Wtf

is

soggy chips?

o_o;

I buy Ms. Vicky's Jalepeno Chips, so crispy for me...

Presea

True_ai
    Years
    Crispy chips make my mouth bleed, so I pore pop on them to make them soggy. :D
    Though if you pore Cream Soda on them they don't taste good....

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Crispy chips, aslong as their not burnt, I hate burnt chips. D: Now... if it was pizza on the other hand, I love soggy pizza with runny cheese. Mm. <3

Back