• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crosell's Sprites.

Years
  • Thanks for your reply man!

Anyway I didnt feel like making a D/p sprite for now.
    It's a whole different style, need to get used to it first.
    So I have just made something in the same style I always work in.

I have not yet decided if it will be the original colours, I dont know yet what type it should be.
    Besides that, I havent put on the details, so maybe some of you guys wanna help me telling what type it fits best!
    Here it is!
    Crosell's Sprites.

Sorry something reptile again -,-

Years
    • Age 30
    • CA
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    I really like what you got here. Some of the reposes are fantastic. Only thing I don't like is that a few of them seem a bit.. lopsided.. ya know?

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • with the grass/bird...

the first set of legs looked a world's lot better! The second set had no legs, just thighs that ended in feet! =0

With the first set of legs, just angle the toes on the left foot more to the left, point to the frame. It would have definetly looked much better. The thigh legs just look awkward and funny! I tried to imagine cody with no legs...but he bit me... probably shouldn't of tried to cover his legs up with my hand...

Anyways, the new sprite, the reptile one, has a bit of a funky underbelly. It is all wavygravy and lopsided... try to maybe make it more arched? The rear, back leg is also pointed inwards...probably need to point it more outwards...

As for details on this one? I'd definitely say wings! BIG LEAFY WINGS! that's just a suggestion though. ^_^

Take care, keep up the great work,

Keep Spriting!

(oooh! almost forgot! the color scheme looks nice- gives him a grass type look)

Years
  • Thanks for the feedback Gp!
    The bird will be remade totally in something new, as for that reptile, some edits will just do the trick!
    I'll come back to those later.

Just showing of something else now, somekind of worm.. haha!
    I dont really like the purple colour I used.. I might fix that!
    Here it is!
    Crosell's Sprites.
    constructive criticism Is Highly Appreciated!

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • Thanks for the feedback Gp!
    The bird will be remade totally in something new, as for that reptile, some edits will just do the trick!
    I'll come back to those later.

Just showing of something else now, somekind of worm.. haha!
    I dont really like the purple colour I used.. I might fix that!
    Here it is!
    Crosell's Sprites.
    constructive criticism Is Highly Appreciated!
    Wow, there hasn't been any posts here for this long? I'm in shock ^^
    Amazing work, all of it. I can't really flaw this latest sprite, the lighting on it is amazing, you've done a great job of making it look sort of slimy :D
    Keep up the incredible work :D

mangaroll

Teh Great Mangaroll
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I can't believe this almost died.=p You're really good at this.

Years
  • Thanks for your comments! '
    Haven't been spriting much lately, been a while haha!

I made another sprite, something different this time.
    Here it is.
    Crosell's Sprites.

constructive criticism Is Highly Appreciated! ^^

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • You've got potential, but you need a little bit of work.

For that Treecko repose, try raising that one disembodied foot, and smooth out the tail connection a little bit.

Don't get me wrong, you have talent. Just keep practising. You'll get there.

Post Script- Your Dialga/Lucario made me hate them both just a little less.

Years
  • Treecko is a really old repose, I can redo it and make it better if I want it too :p
    But it seems I dont sprite as often as I used to do.
    Thanks for your comment!

I made a Sprite Video, finishing up my newest Sprite!
    Here's the sprite it self!
    Crosell's Sprites.
    Type: Dark/Poison.

Here is the video!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEvWF94JHKQ
    Make sure to leave a comment and rate the video!

Ps: Dont mind the music, it's completly random...

EDIT: New Video! Remaking Chaomega from Pokemon RUby Destiny: Rescua Rangers!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtLEpQEBOSs
    Part 1

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Another Dark/Poison type (oh do I wish it were real). Nothing bad really about this sprite, I love the coloring and shading but to me, I think the leg should be a bit lower also I wish you also had some fakemon info on this fakemon, that would be cool =]

:t354:TG

Years
  • Crosell's Sprites.this one is my favorite , althoug h most of them are really good too. i think her eyes are a little too wideset though and the right foot (my right) looks a bit odd. other than that though i think you are doing a really good job

Years
  • Thanks for the comments!
    I've made another sprite today.
    it's an Electric type.

Crosell's Sprites.

Though I doesn't really resemble a electric type pokemon.
    What do you guys think!?

Years
  • Thanks for the comments!
    I've made another sprite today.
    it's an Electric type.

Crosell's Sprites.

Though I doesn't really resemble a electric type pokemon.
    What do you guys think!?
    This is a beautiful sprite, but.. it just doesn't look like a pokemon. It just looks like a blue & yellow lizard. The internal shading is very nice, but the outline shading could use a bit of work in places. Your black seems to be misplaced. There are places that seem like they need dark, or black outlines, but don't have it, while places that really don't need a dark outline have one. The tail seems like it could use a darker outline, while the mouth.. doesn't, nor does that top line of the stomach. The feet seem too light, and the eyes blend in too much, as well. Anatomically there are no issues that I can see, but, as I said, it looks like a generic lizard with nothing incredibly interesting about it.

Years
  • This is a beautiful sprite, but.. it just doesn't look like a pokemon. It just looks like a blue & yellow lizard. The internal shading is very nice, but the outline shading could use a bit of work in places. Your black seems to be misplaced. There are places that seem like they need dark, or black outlines, but don't have it, while places that really don't need a dark outline have one. The tail seems like it could use a darker outline, while the mouth.. doesn't, nor does that top line of the stomach. The feet seem too light, and the eyes blend in too much, as well. Anatomically there are no issues that I can see, but, as I said, it looks like a generic lizard with nothing incredibly interesting about it.

Thanks for your comment!
    I am already known about my sprite style, non of my fakemon look like pokemon to me.
    I dont know why, it's something I always have.
    And your right about the outlines, I didn't see it untill you told me -,-

I'm going to fix some errors of this one.
    Its tail's anatomy looks very strange to me, it's not the shading so I need to fix that.

I also made a repose awhile ago, dont remember what purpose it had...
    But here it is, looks kinda crappy though..

Crosell's Sprites.

Years
  • Nooo posts! :o

okay anyway.

I've been watching some screens of the new heartgold/soulsilver games.
    I saw the 3 starters in new poses, made me repose a totodile into that pose :)
    Gba style 100% scratch!
    Crosell's Sprites.

I would highly appreciate some constructive critism on this one, it seems not finished yet...

Back