• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crow's Little Shoppe

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
  • Ok I can do the Meowth but the Lugia I'm not sure about :(

BUT!!! I do have a Timid female DW Vulpix with 31 IVs in Speed and 28 IVs in Sp.Atk :) and a DW female Farfetch

By the way I was just wondering whether you knew that when your in the DW and you only have 1 step left before visiting the Tree of dreams you can click "Return to home" and then re-enter and you get another 10 steps ;)

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • I have a Japanese Ditto, Male Shiny Gastly, Male Shiny Murkrow.

Interested in Shiny Litwick, Dream World Shinx

Okay, sounds good. I can't trade for the rest of the day today, I should be good to trade tomorrow

Ok I can do the Meowth but the Lugia I'm not sure about :(

BUT!!! I do have a Timid female DW Vulpix with 31 IVs in Speed and 28 IVs in Sp.Atk :) and a DW female Farfetch

By the way I was just wondering whether you knew that when your in the DW and you only have 1 step left before visiting the Tree of dreams you can click "Return to home" and then re-enter and you get another 10 steps ;)

Yes I knew that. And I'll take the Vulpix. Just know that if I have it, I'll probably end up trading it since I don't really care about abilty breeding.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • That's alright with me
    It's just a really good Vulpix that will go quick in you trade thread ;)

So egg move Meowth + DW female Vulpix for Shiny Reuniclus?

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Yeah I'm interested depending on the price ofcourse ;)

How about a UT female Charmander with 31 IVs in Atk or a UT Charmander with the egg moves Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Rush and Flare Blitz with 31 IVs in Atk?

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Ooo! I want the second one, with all the epic egg moves :D You have yourself a deal sir! When do you want to trade? I'm good for pretty much all day today, a have a couple of errands that I'll be out of the house for, but other than that my day is free

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    Um from your list, not really. Well then, ill be off trying to catch a shiny for u.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Shameless self bump. Just got a bunch of shinies, It will take me a few days to sort through them to see what's legit, but as I check them I'll post them here.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Ok sorry I didn't reply I've been on vacation and just got back today. So I'll be ready to trade when you are :)

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
    Years
  • I'll give you
    Crow's Little Shoppe
    for
    Crow's Little Shoppe

Does that sound satisfactory?

Back