• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crow's Trade Shoppe (Items, odd pokemon, and more!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    lol im not gonna trade for a Zapdos with poor IVs, i was just gonna hop on and check it for you as a favor, but nevermind xD

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    lol im not gonna trade for a Zapdos with poor IVs, i was just gonna hop on and check it for you as a favor, but nevermind xD

I know. the thing is I'm in the middle of shiny hunting a Stunky and I really don't want to differ from my path if I don't have to.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    And to show you how poor IVs can Impact, that Sceptile you have should easily have 305-309 SpA but it has literally 0-1 IVs in SpA lol so its not even 290 OR it was just plain EV trained wrong and now you cant correct it

Shinies arent very good unless they have at least a good nature and most people want good IVs.

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    And to show you how poor IVs can Impact, that Sceptile you have should easily have 305-309 SpA but it has literally 0-1 IVs in SpA lol so its not even 290 OR it was just plain EV trained wrong and now you cant correct it

Shinies arent very good unless they have at least a good nature and most people want good IVs.

I didn't EV train that Sceptile, a friend of mine did.

And I'm shiny hunting for myself, I just want a shiny stunky. I don't do IV's and EV's and that stuff.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    then you might have a hard time getting any good pokes...I could chain for shinies all day if I got good offers for them, but I dont :P

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    then you might have a hard time getting any good pokes...I could chain for shinies all day if I got good offers for them, but I dont :P

It dosen't look like I'm very sucessful on here at all, so I'm bored and just occupying my time. I like to see my hard work paid off, so I don't really care how many good pokemon I get, Pokemon is just another way for me to kill time.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    Shameless Self-bump.

FILLER FILLER FILLER

EDIT: and a big thanks to TwilightBlade for taking care of those posts on here :)

Team Seahawk

Pirate
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    hey could u breed me a feebas? i really don't have much to offer, i want it for my ingame team

Team Seahawk

Pirate
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    nope i dont have a slugma, i have so rhyhorn eggs i can trade or snorunt thats bout it, im playing platinum so lol cant catch slugma yet

i would lik modest if possible

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    If you are looking for Slugma for egg hatching purposes
    Magby/Magmar/Magmortar
    do the same thing

If you need one, ill give it to you
    Can also get you that Shiny Murkrow if you are looking still
    or anything else you after

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    If you are looking for Slugma for egg hatching purposes
    Magby/Magmar/Magmortar
    do the same thing

If you need one, ill give it to you
    Can also get you that Shiny Murkrow if you are looking still
    or anything else you after

Thanks for the Slugma advice, but I use my Moltres for that (Its hidden Ability is Flame Body)

What would you want to trade for a Shiny Murkrow?

Back