• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crow's Trade Shoppe (Items, odd pokemon, and more!)

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Eh im bored, ill breed you one for free

also, you have this posted

Sceptile**
    Lv. 100
    Male
    Timid
    Hatched
    EV Stats: Hp 269/Atk 185/Def 143/Sp. Atk 286/Sp. Def 185/Speed 356

You do realise maximum EVs for one stat is 255
    and Maximum EVs on one poke is 510

Speed = 356, Special Att = 286, HP = 269
    Total = 1068

Thats just a little bit hacked

Okay, this is what the breed came out
    Its free so im assuming you wont complain, but I can try again

Crow's Trade Shoppe (Items, odd pokemon, and more!)

Murcrow - Level 1
    Lax
    OT: Nathan
    ID: 01100
    IVs: 31/29/24/19/31/31
    Moveset: Peck, Astonish, Brave Bird, Roost

oh and its Female, if that matters

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    Migit78- Alright... That stinks... I'll take it off my trade list.
    That works for the Murkrow, when can you trade?

Team Seahawk- Then sorry, I'm really not interested in breeding you a feebas.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I think when you said EVs you meant stats after training on the Sceptile, just wrong word usage. And Moltres does not have the Ability Flame Body so it doesnt hatch eggs faster

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    You misread. Moltres has the HIDDEN ability Flame body. Google it, hidden abilities own.

Actually, Hidden abilities are abilities that Pokémon caught in the Dream World (in Generation 5) have and are viewable from the summary page, just like normal ones. A Pokémon can't have two abilities. So unless you are using a Gen 5 Moltres from the Dream World (doubtfully, since this is a Gen 4 trade thread), I'm afraid your Moltres isn't helping you hatch eggs any faster, sorry...

Back to trading! Have you gotten your Gamestop Entei yet?
    If so, I would be willing to trade any one of these Pokémon for it:

Flying Pikachu from Yellow Forest
    Surfing Pikachu From Yellow Forest

I also have these Pokémon from Pokémon XD:
    Moltres with Extrasensory, Morning Sun, Will O Wisp
    Zapdos with Extrasensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound

All of these Pokémon are caught by me and have their original movesets.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    Actually, Hidden abilities are abilities that Pokémon caught in the Dream World (in Generation 5) have and are viewable from the summary page, just like normal ones. A Pokémon can't have two abilities. So unless you are using a Gen 5 Moltres from the Dream World (doubtfully, since this is a Gen 4 trade thread), I'm afraid your Moltres isn't helping you hatch eggs any faster, sorry...

Back to trading! Have you gotten your Gamestop Entei yet?
    If so, I would be willing to trade any one of these Pokémon for it:

Flying Pikachu from Yellow Forest
    Surfing Pikachu From Yellow Forest

I also have these Pokémon from Pokémon XD:
    Moltres with Extrasensory, Morning Sun, Will O Wisp
    Zapdos with Extrasensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound

All of these Pokémon are caught by me and have their original movesets.

Crap... Stupid Moltres (Kicks Moltres)

Anyway, I have one, but that one is the one I'm keeping. The GameStop was busy, and my ride was waiting so I couldn't take too long in the store. I won't have the other two until tomorrow.

None of the pokemon you listed interest me.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    Crap... Stupid Moltres (Kicks Moltres)

Anyway, I have one, but that one is the one I'm keeping. The GameStop was busy, and my ride was waiting so I couldn't take too long in the store. I won't have the other two until tomorrow.

None of the pokemon you listed interest me.

Oh wow, I had assumed you cloned your Pokémon. If I could get an uncloned Entei, I could offer a Flawless Ditto.
    I also remembered that I have a TRU Regigigas (not nearly as valuable as the Ditto). Everything else I could trade is on my Diamond version (which I don't have access to right now) and I'm not far enough into Platinum to RNG. So, essentially if you aren't interested in the Ditto or Regi, I'll come back once I get access to my Diamond version again.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    Oh wow, I had assumed you cloned your Pokémon. If I could get an uncloned Entei, I could offer a Flawless Ditto.
    I also remembered that I have a TRU Regigigas (not nearly as valuable as the Ditto). Everything else I could trade is on my Diamond version (which I don't have access to right now) and I'm not far enough into Platinum to RNG. So, essentially if you aren't interested in the Ditto or Regi, I'll come back once I get access to my Diamond version again.

I know how to clone pokemon, but Since I tried to Clone one of my Shiny Weavile and lost it completly, I only do it with pokemon I don't care if I lose. Its helpful for fillers. Some of the pokemon listed are clones, but I can't remember wich ones. (and they were cloned by the people I got them from)

As rare as I'm sure your Flawless Ditto is, I'm not sure if I should take it. I'm not one into the IV/EV Breeding and that, they just seemed kind of popular around here. I'm really torn here, but I don't think I'm going to take your nice Ditto. Please do come back when you find your Diamond.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
    Shameless Self Bump! Seeking: Shiny Shaymin that turns into Fly Forme in HG (If there is one that does that, if not then just a regular one)

Years
    Ok, firstly, magmortars ability is flame body
    secondly, BUMP
    thirdly, I also have both micle and enigma berries which i am willing to trade.

Back