• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cry Baby?

Teen Males & Grown Men Crying?

• Total voters

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Everyone has the right ta' cry.. Whether they're girls or guys.. It's not fair for people ta' think that guys are suppose ta' be stronger and they cannot cry..

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    There is absolutely NO reason why something like crying should be viewed as a 'feminine' thing.
    ANYONE can and should do it at times...if they're like that.
    I personally despise these artificial rules that have always been about but are completely ridiculous, like 'real men shouldn't cry, only girls and women!' It's absurd.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Wow. I'm surprised about the votes. As for me, I had voted on S'okay, it's natural.

Avenging Angel

Depression is my Reflection
    Years
    Its ok for everyone to cry. Crying is usally the answer to getting rid of problems that you have ketp inside you for a period of time.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    I cry everyday when I think about Sparx... cries of joy, though. ^^
    Basically, it's okay to cry. Holding your emotions inside doesn't get you anywhere. It's best to let your emotions out all at once so that you do not go into stages such as depression. For example, if you keep all of your sadness bottled up, sooner or later, all of that sadness will eventually force you into a state of depression. That's why it's best to let it all out immediately when you experience it instead of trying to just hold it in and forget about it.

Years
    Why should it be wrong? o_o;
    People have emotions, no matter their gender. If a man's upset, and he wants to cry, let him cry. It seems only natural to want to cry to me. *shrug*

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    It depends on what you're crying about. If you're blubbering and querulous over nothing, then shut up, seriously >_> (that applies to anyone)

Where I live we have a saying: "Real men aren't afraid to cry" - I couldn't agree more.

Though, I won't undermine the fact that men and women are habitually different. Women are more emotional and men are more physical. You're more than likely to see a girl cry after having a fight with her best friend than see a guy cry after having a brannigan with one of his buddies. At times it isn't machismo, its just our natural reactions due to differences in gender.

Psycho

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    There isn't a thing wrong with a guy crying. Everyone feels sad or hurt. But why does it matter if a guy cries? Its nothing bad... so I say its alright for a guy to cry

Back