• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Crystal is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    AS much as i want to play hg ss i cant get it so i think im going to play crystal again. Is hg ss really that much better then crystal? i dont think so

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    okay will do=) was about to get up to play it right now. The sprites even animate like the hg ss too!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    umm HGSS has Crystal events in it...don't wait for "Clear Crystal" because thats not happening...

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    and thats why im playing the original..............hail hitler

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    your playing an old version of the game because...the updated game is better...your a genius...and this should be in G/S/C...

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    your playing an old version of the game because...the updated game is better...your a genius...and this should be in G/S/C...

read the first post.and im asking how hg and ss is better so no its where it should be........hail hitler

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    its better because its all Crystal is...PLUS bonus stuff...also it doesn't have a battery that kills it and you don't have to set anything...

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    its better because its all Crystal is...PLUS bonus stuff...also it doesn't have a battery that kills it and you don't have to set anything...
    omg this is so freakin fun forgot how good this game is (as i plays my crystal game) hg ss isnt as good because its butchered

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Your mom is butchered...Your an idiot and I give up on the stupid troll...it was real and fun...but it was retarded...

You sound like an 8 yr old trying to get his Mama to do something and she wont so you nag...

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Your mom is butchered...Your an idiot and I give up on the stupid troll...it was real and fun...but it was retarded...

You sound like an 8 yr old trying to get his Mama to do something and she wont so you nag...
    you want my comeback?.....then go wipe it off your moms face...........hail hitler

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    okay way to go..u can blame it own calder he started flaming=(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back