• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Csybers Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    Theyre in the attachment (im too lazy to host them all on imageshack)

heres some more :-) hope you like them

and some more... ummm meh!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    ok thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    cept for the fact that you can only upload 5 files at a time and it says in the rules that you can post twice as long as you post some more pics !

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    wow,

wo ...

there really good especially the blastoise , looks kinda like the 1 from mewtwo strikes back =) , anyway , i need a spriter for my hack if ur interested add me on msn [email protected],

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Wow... Okay, definately work on shading, you charizard's outline is extremely shoppy, it looks resized. You colors don't match to well and it looks like you used default paint colors. Look at a Fr/Lg sprite while doing revamps to help you get it right. Your Venasaur's colors are too light. Also, on some of the recolors you can see the original outlines. And your scratch is horrid, it's blocky, bad shading, thick outline. And for the outlines, don't just use all black.

1.5/10

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Were you being sarcastic?

And you never want to use white (or off white) on non white poke'mons, I always use the advanced Gen. Pallette, with the editing of scratch shading. Also, for fusions, if you cut something off ona round area, don't leave it flat, use you own outline (For your 'cupid')

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    ^^ hye, they look pretty nice! but i can see some areas of improvement!
    first, you really shouldnt use default paint colours as they are far too bright and harsh on the eyes! try mixing your own, or take some colours from other pokemon sprites if oyu dont feel confident doing that! ^^
    also, your scratch sprite... seems a little amature. (sp?) i designed this around your sprite, just to show and highlight some areas you can improve in, without changing the sprite too much.
    if this doesnt help, id reccomend tryying to find some more tutorials somewhere...
    Csybers Sprites

i really hope you find all that helpful! ^^

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    ^ respect the artist's advice

anyway heres mine:
    You should do some work combining, and I'm not such a fan of that flaafy marill fusion >_<

and a 2 SARCASTIC COMMENTS out of 10.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    And now that im finally back from skiing heres some more!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    those are much better then those previously!
    well done!i really liek the sort of demonic ursarang! its quite well blended!
    keep working and praticeing!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    will do thanks! can someone give me a good idea for a fusion?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    ok ill try that hmm which should i use as a base?
    and heres some more

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back