• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] current hair / outfit?

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
94412a8e20f2e8569fd350f44dd4c703fecfd1dd.jpg

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Here's a decently cropped version I like, it's still a little sad that screenshots cropped is better than Camera Man, but what can you do.

Biggest fix, changing to some actual good boots, and a decent haircut, now if only I could update a trainer card with it.

As I'm end game, I could easily spend some money and get pretty much any outfit, but I've been playing with this outfit for more than 250+ hours, I'd hate to change it now.

ryujinx_capture_2022-03-13_14-23-52.png

Years
Character name: Dawn
Hair style: Long (Standard Dawn Hairstyle)
Outfits: Team Galactic outfit, Shaymin Kimono, Giratina Kimono (when I battled Arceus) and Ursaluna Kimono (when I battled Volo) and Survey Corps Outfit for a few massive mass outbreaks haven't wore any hats for the entire game.

Team

Decidueye
Arcanine
Ursaluna
Electivire (Alpha)
Garchomp (Alpha)
Gastrodon (East Sea) (Alpha)

Back