• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Current Poketch App?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Title says it all. What Poketch app do you have active while playing?
    I usually have either the clock or team status checker, to know when to go to a pokemon center.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Umm for me. It always changes, i don't like the fact that they don't update by themselves till you go into battle or into a house. But, i usually have the daycare one, or clock one. And the party checker most of the time though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The berry marking map. It works wonders as a constantly-on-screen Town Map. xD

I love it so. <3

I also use the Pokemon Team one a quite a bit, especially when I'm training a lot.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I usually have the marking map to see where the legends are and if they are close I may attempt to catch them.

sez1992

Seeker of National Pokemon
    Years
    I use the day care, digital clock and the map finder (so I know where I am) usually :)

cheese rox!

And in came cheese
    Years
    I use the Party Checker, the Digital Clock(I can't read analogue xD) the Happiness Meter, or the Marking Map. It really depends what I feel like using.

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    if i'm doing nothing important, it's usually the friendship checker. i just like seeing my team floating around the poketch =D... if up for something then i always change apps.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Right now in Platinum I have the friendship checker one on. I have yet to evolve my Chimecho and Togepi and since they both evolve by love, I constantly keep checking to see how many hearts they have for me. Without the friendship checker I would've been in need of something like it, badly.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I usually just use the Digital Clock, since I don't find a use for the other Applications.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    ...I thought everyone used the Pokeradar Ap O.o. All of the other ones are useless after you beat the E4-

...though I do occasionally draw a clock on my Roulette Ap and spin it to see what time it is. xD

Back