• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Current Poketch App?

Years
  • Currently, and for a while now, I have been using the App that tells me where the "running" Pokemon are currently.

I am shiny hunting for the three birds...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    In Pokemon Pearl I am currently using the Pokéradar app. I've been chaining for shinies recently, and of course that app is needed for me. It's a really big help for chaining, and I like the app a lot. At first I didn't know what it was used for until I did some research. It's probably a close favorite app of mine.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I always tend to have the friendship one up. I usually carry at least two Pokemon that evolve from friendship, so I check often, even after they've evolved.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Normally just the digital clock, when hatching eggs it's the pedometer, shiny hunting it's the chain app (don't know what it's called.) SO for me it's always changing.

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Usually the time one, but otherwise the dowsing machine or the friendship checker. The rest are pretty unused.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Usually the digital clock app, but sometimes I switch to Berry Checker or the Dowsing app.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • item radar, because im OCD and want to get absolutely 100% of the game.. and for that i have to collect the hidden items.. oO"

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • The Poketech applications I use is the analog clock and the stepping mechanism to see how many steps I've gotten.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    In Pokemon Pearl I am currently using the Digital Clock. I was recently going somewhere and I wanted to know the time from time to time, so I setted it to the Digital Clock.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    In Pokemon Platinum, I am using the Digital Clock, Friendship Checker, and Calculator.
    I've been using the Digital Clock to check the time, of course. It comes in handy at some times. The Friendship Checker is what I've been using to check on how much my Togepi and Chimecho love me so I'll know when they are close to evolving. Lastly, I have been using the Calculator to check some math things I was doing in real life.

The Pokétch Apps have really been helpful for me these days. I am really glad Nintendo didn't overdo the apps.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I uh actually only have the clock up and don't really use any of the poketch apps. Never found them useful. *shrugs*

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    In Pokemon Pearl, I've been breeding for a certain pokemon. I've been going places to hatch some of my eggs and to see if I have an egg yet or not, I am using the Breeding app. That app is really helpful, and I use it quite a bit.

Back