• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Curse and Realm (Based on Ideas from Ranma 1/2, and IZUMO) (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

"You're afraid... of her..." I laughed to the Cheetah as I pointed downwards at the girl with the dog like features. It was obvious from the clothes that she was of our world. "Hi, what are you doing here, where ever here is." I asked cheefully with a smile on my face as I bent down to her level. "Let me guess, you tested that odd water too!"

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • "Eh? How did you know I tested that water thingy?" Lime asked naively, tilting her head sideward. "I never told anyone!"

She couldn't evade the pout slowly creeping on her lips. It wasn't fair! How come she is so, so tall? She quickly brushed away her thoughts by shaking her head and replaced her immature pout with her trademark grin. "Wait, does that mean that you and Cheetah drank the icky water, too?"

Kurosaki

"Duh..." I mumbled as I tapped her on the head lightly with my fist. "I just guessed since you're wearing regular clothing." I felt my heart start to beat extremely hard and fast all of a sudden, before the ground started to shake. There were horses coming...

On the horizon, horses WERE visible, but what was riding them, weren't human. They were dressed so thickly in armor, not even their faces showed, and they carried large swords, and they were eyeing us....

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    The earth shook.

Nozomi shook her tiny furry white head, trying to decipher the source of the tremors. As leaves fell from the trees, though to Nozomi they were like bolders. Screaming frantically, Nozomi ran away, unknowingly running toward the source of the shakings.

She bumped into something soft, making her stop in her tracks.

"'Cuse me, can you move?" she called out, rather impatently.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
  • Davis continued walking, until he felt the ground quake. He looked to see horse-riding monsters galloping towards three beings in the distance.

"Well, I've got nothing else to do. Might as well fight," he said to himself. He started flying towards them.

Years
  • Kiara growled at her travelling partner and huffed in annoyance ?She had a tail, she had ears, for all I know, she could have been part human, part Wolf, it was a common mistake in my case and at least I was being cautious. Sending you first would have given my the few minutes I needed to get running? She stared up at the taller figures and watched as they spoke in the human tongue, of course, she could understand, but her thoughts were made mentally.

She rolled her eyes, their conversation was long, and she studied her new tail thoroughly as the two humans spoke above. It came to an end as the atmosphere turned dense and the two humans fell silent, looking over towards the unreachable horizon. Horses stood, staring onward at them with unknown figures riding upon their backs, they stared threateningly at the 3 comrades, not making any movement.

Kiara looked up at the humans and nudged at boy turned girl?s leg ?They don?t look to friendly? She announced ?I think it?s time we fled from here before some unwelcome guests decide were a threat? She looked onward at the unknown figures and snorted ?But I have to say, they haven?t done much have they?

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years

• As the ground stopped quivering Lime looked at her two new companions, looking as confused as ever, and pondered at their now serious demeanor. The girl she was talking had quickly fell silent and she, as well as the magic talking Cheetah, was staring intently at the horizon.

"Hey, why are you so quiet all of a sudden?"

Observing that the girl seemed a little too preoccupied with what they were looking at, Lime tilted her head and gazed at whatever it was they glancing at as well. Weird. There were horses, standing firmly with undecipherable figures on their back. What was really bizarre was that they were eerily staring at the trio as if they could easily kill them like that. It was really unnerving.

"You guys know them?" She inquired lightheartedly, her gaze never averting the uncanny creatures. Despite their current position she couldn't help but be all happy-go-lucky, she simply just loathed the silent and anxious atmosphere she was in.

Kurosaki

"What's this cold feeling I'm getting..." I said yo myself as I glanced onwards at the strangers. I could tell it was coming from them, and it wasn't good. "Maybe we should... run..." I said to the two as I studdered backwards slightly. However, it was that one movement that sent them down the hill after, and my bracelet began to glow...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC: Errr... I don't know how to 'pop' in... help? T-T))

Years
  • (OOC-Miyu: Why not just go with an original approached and spot us XD, or if we start to run you could always bump into one of us)

(IC-

Kiara rolled her eyes ?Am I invisible all of a sudden? I suggested that about five minutes ago? She sighed, lowering her head ?Great, ditched for a doggy girl? She smirked up at the half Dog human that stood above her ? I mean what can a Dog do that a Cheetah cant, except chase it?s tail?? She laughed ?but of course, that one of the main features of a Dog, watching it chase its tail?

She looked off at the multiple figures standing at the top of the hill and gulped as the began to descend it and make their way hastily towards the group of three ?But I don?t think these guy?s want to play or cuddle, let?s go with my original idea and make a run for it? Of course, that wont be a problem for me as I can outrun a horse any day? She grinned.

The horse?s were getting closer by the second and only the girl had taken a step back, it was time for them to run, Kiara was sure she could see steel blades dangling at their sides unless it was her imagination, but the sun defiantly bounced of something metallic. She nudged the leg of both the girl and the Dog ?Let?s go, the sun glistens off of something, and I don?t think it?s a spare door key, let?s get out of here!?

But before she could run, something caught her eye, something with a warm glow; she returned her attention to its previous direction only to see the girls newly acquired bracelet give off a warm, white glow. Kiara tilted her head and nudged the girl again ?Hey, your bracelet?it?s?its glowing, what the hell has that old hag done to you!??

Kurosaki

"I don't know... but it feels kinda nice..." I replied to the Cheetah's comment as I held the bracelet up in the air for a moment. Not too long after, gusts of air began shooting out of it, and surrounded me. I glanced at the ground as a blue glow caught my eye. There was a strange insignia on the earth below me! I closed me eyes for just a moment, and it stopped soon after I opened them once more.

"Uh... What happened?" I asked the two, but noticed everything was much larger. If I had been any shorter, I'd have been at the height of the dog girl. A sudden gust of wind blew my long blue, almost sapphire hair into my eyes... Wait, didn't I have short red hair? And why was my hearing so much better? I glanced down to see what I was wearing, and noticed a tail of the same colour, and a white tip, jetting out of my tailbone. "Uhh... guys...?"

OOC: https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Daiaki711/normal_poster3.jpg

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Surprised, yet amazed, by the girl's transformation, Lime glanced at the girl's ears, giving it a slight yank and giggled. "Oh, cool~!" She exclaimed as she glanced at her newly added features. "You're a kitty cat now!"

The word 'cat' echoed in her head repetitively, before she dropped on the ground. Her arms and legs were outstretched, her palms were set firmly set on the ground, and her mouth was wide open, revealing her little fangs. As if by instincts, she tackled the now half kitty, half girl on the ground and sniffed her. She stared at the girl for how long before she regained her control over herself. She leapt up and blinked in confusion. What did she do?

"Aiya! Sorry! I think it's this doggy thing; I can't control it!"

Kurosaki

"I'm a what n- ow!" I tried to say, but the dog girl had reached up and yanked something on top of my head, and it hurt. I moved my hands on top of my head, and felt something... wait, two somethings. "Don't tell me those are... cat ears..." I also noted my voice. Since my body looked like 3 years older then it was before, I guess it had gotten higher with the change.

Suddenly, the dog girl tackled me, knocking me to the ground with a thud. To make it worse, she landed on top of my, and began to sniff me. "Hey, cut that out!"

"Maybe you can't... Maybe it's all in your head." I replied to her after she got off of me, and I got up onto my feet. "I know this is a bad time, but what's your name?"

Years
  • Kiara frowned, a look of disbelief on her cat like face. This was not possible, it had happened in the blink of an eye and yet there it stood, the girl she had once know had pointed black years and a matching tail, the fangs looked as if they were on the verge of drawing blood at the lip and the eyes had defiantly narrowed.

Kiara lay down, head on the soft grass and her two paws thrown over her head ?Oh no, now there?s two of them?I wanna go home, this is just to weird? Her ears flopped in sadness and her tail stopped wagging and fell to the floor in line with the rest of her sleek body ?All I wanted was to make a few extra bucks, that?s all?

She then noticed that the horse back riders had been after them a while back and her ears perked up and her eyes widened, she took her paws off of the top of her head which shot up almost instantly to view her surroundings. She had forgotten about the riders that had been making their way towards them before, she had gotten so caught up in the moment of the others changing that it had skipped her mind.

Kurosaki

"Unless you want to die, I suggest you shut it..." I muttered as I glanced at the approaching enemies. They looked less and less human the closer they got. Without warning, something hit me from the side, sending me flying into a tree, and causing me to collapse onto the ground. "****it... it was a trap... Maybe running would be a good idea..." I glanced up to see what resembled a werewolf on top of me, with black fun coating its body, and pointed dog ears.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back