• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Curse animation

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    In which gen? The Ghost-type animation with the pin should be uniqu to ghosts. It isnt identical to the Nightmare animation, which is only a bit similar. The non-Ghost animation should be similr to other moves like Calm Mind.

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • In which gen? The Ghost-type animation with the pin should be uniqu to ghosts. It isnt identical to the Nightmare animation, which is only a bit similar. The non-Ghost animation should be similr to other moves like Calm Mind.

Talking about gen 3..... actually i am talking about that particular image which appears while using curse.

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • the curse animation (the particle with the nail being hammered in) is exclusive to it
    the curse animation (the particle showing the ghost buffeting the pokémon) is also n exclusive to it
    the non-ghost one, i honestly don't know.

one important thing to note is that each move has its own "animation script" whereas each move does not necessarily have its own resources used for it, referred to as particles, or the image shown when the battle is on. i referred to the particles above, not the animation

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • the curse animation (the particle with the nail being hammered in) is exclusive to it
    the curse animation (the particle showing the ghost buffeting the pokémon) is also n exclusive to it
    the non-ghost one, i honestly don't know.

one important thing to note is that each move has its own "animation script" whereas each move does not necessarily have its own resources used for it, referred to as particles, or the image shown when the battle is on. i referred to the particles above, not the animation

Thanks pal.
    I am also referring to the particle.... :)

Back