• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Custom Ability Ideas

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
Years
  • I'm making a Greece region, and was hoping to get some custom ability ideas for one of my mythicals. Here's some context into the pokemon.

Spoiler:

Spectriclove- the spectrum pokemon
    Physic/Fairy
    Based on Iris, goddess of the rainbow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I made an ability in my Custom Ability thread called "Color Aura" that seems as if it might fit this, seeing as its a goddess of rainbows.

What it does is that whenever the user is sent out, it gains a different effect based on the "color" of the opposing Pokemon. The color is determined by what color is assigned to that species in its PBS data. So if the opposing Pokemon is red, like Charmeleon, the user of Color Aura gets an attack boost. If the opposing Pokemon is pink, like Clefairy, the user of Color Aura becomes immune to status. Etc, etc. So check that out if that sounds like a fit.

Keep in mind though that the abilities in that thread are for v18, so there may or may not be some tweaks necessary for v19.

Back