• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Action Replay Codes for Pokemon XD, and Colosseum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    That shouldn't be the case. Be sure that you are entering them exactly. I know they work cause my brother uses an AR Max.

edit-wait...whats the difference between AR and AR Max?

Years
    AR Max has a different categorizing system than regular AR. Each code for a seperate type has to go into a file, instead of out in the open, it's like putting all your stuff in one file, rather than leaving it out of a file. That's the main difference.

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Well, then it should still work, GCN Codes are the same for all AR's. Make sure that you're putting in the code correctly. My brother doesnt have a MAX then, but It says MAX on it...stupid codejunkies.

Years
    LOL! Mine does to. AR MAX is used for GBA, PS2, and XBOX. Could you make me a code for a Rayquaza in slot six, with the moves Outrage, Dragon Breath, Blast Burn, and Protect? XD codes please.

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Slot 6
    Rayquaza

Outrage
    Dragonbreath
    Blast Burn
    Protect
    HOLD-Rare Candy
    NCBJ-RC4U-JJZXG
    EG2X-T62K-0AG3U
    FUJG-2TD9-316RF
    KYR8-P13A-JE5EX
    ENE8-G4DQ-4FFVQ
    P08A-EZ33-GPN1X
    FEQK-MWNR-3TAZ3

Years
    As said about a page back, "As of right now, no code for this has been made." PK is currently working on this, and he is also looking for the gender codes. This is a painfully long process, as we both must find similarities in the Colosseum codes. We will notify you of the codes ASAP.

Years
    I have a request for a code for all 386 Pokemon as Shadow Pokemon for Pokemon XD if there is any for the english version of Pokemon XD.

And I've been buzy today, getting Pokemon XD WAHOO! ^_^

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Can't make Shadow Pokemon Codes. And certainly not for all 387 of them. Because you can only hold a max of.

6 in party
    1 in Daycare
    36 NON-shadows in Purify Chamber
    9 Shadow Pokemon in Purify Chamber
    240 in PC. for a max of 292 Holdable pokemon.

And by English do you mean US codes or UK. Can't make UK codes for anyone yet.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    3 short of complete FR dex

Now I need Jirachi (for the ppl who didn't get the bonus disk) and Shedinja codes. Aside from that, my FR Pokedex is almost complete thanks to this thread!

Years
    Maverick PK said:
    Can't make Shadow Pokemon Codes. And certainly not for all 387 of them. Because you can only hold a max of.

6 in party
    1 in Daycare
    36 NON-shadows in Purify Chamber
    9 Shadow Pokemon in Purify Chamber
    240 in PC. for a max of 292 Holdable pokemon.

And by English do you mean US codes or UK. Can't make UK codes for anyone yet.
    No thats not what I said if there is a cheat code for all 386 pokemon to be shadow pokemon for Pokemon XD to have them all as shadow pokemon but in english aka US. Cuz a friend of mine said that one of his friends has a Shadow Ho-Oh in his pokemon team @_@

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Shedinja
    WC0G-B92D-EFD4X
    P60Y-V25E-PVDEF
    Jirachi
    JU01-9GAZ-GD0YR
    C5NJ-N8QD-28JHA

Egyptian Sphinx-Uhh...zuh? You lost me. There is no code for all 386 pokemon to be shadow. There are no codes at all to be shadow.

Years
    Then why has my friend Kakashi Hatake tell me that his friend has a Shadow Ho-Oh? So ask Kakashi about it. Somehow there is a cheat to get a certain pokemon as a shadow pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back