• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Banners:: admins, if this doesnt go here, move it to where it goes...

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    I don't know if this goes here, but i am going to take request to make banners for your pokemon groups. I do solid, or color blinds in the backgrounds, and nothing else. I can add pokemon, different fonts, and club names. Use this format:
    Group Name:
    Pokemon Apperences: (pokemon and whether or not they are shiny)
    pokemon back pics:
    colors to mix:
    Font:
    What else the words say:(i.e. Blaze Club-eat your heart out)
    Size one or two(check sig, blaze club is size one and gsc is two)

I don't do clubs about a person, only pokemon.
    Also, if you use these banners, give me credit.

Here are examples
    Size 2(normal)

Size 1(small)]Custom Banners:: admins, if this doesnt go here, move it to where it goes...

Random ExampleCustom Banners:: admins, if this doesnt go here, move it to where it goes...

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I'm not exactly sure... but I think this should go in the Graphics & Photography section... but this may be the right place-- but I think requests threads like this have been in Graphics & Photgraphy...

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    the examples are in my sig, but here they are

Size 2(normal)

Size 1(small)]Custom Banners:: admins, if this doesnt go here, move it to where it goes...

Random ExampleCustom Banners:: admins, if this doesnt go here, move it to where it goes...

Last edited:

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    don't post that here, it is bad for biz if i tell you. everyone will do it. it is very simple, though...

Mechaman

Rapidash, GLARE!!!
    Years
    Group Name: Nidoking Kings
    Pokemon Apperences: Nidoking/shiny
    pokemon back pics:
    colors to mix:blue, black
    Font:Comic Sans ITC

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Could you please make your post a little clearer, post your examples in the first thread there needs to be atleast 3.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    I didn't get as much info as i needed, but here it is. If you want somthing changed, comment, also if you use this, credit me for it. it is very easy to see if you don't.

Back