• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Garchomp Deck. First post.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Yeah. It's pretty cool to see them come up fast and running atcha. Quite literally Mach Strike.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Things that I need to purchase:
1 UPR Lucario (I forgot to get one)

Thing that I purchased that haven't received yet:

Riolu UNM x4
Triple Accel Energy x1
Viridian Forest x1
Garchomp SM x 2
Great Catcher x2
Martial Arts Dojo x1

Thanks for the advice everybody! I am almost there!

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Yeah, I've postponed the making of the deck for now. I forgot a bunch of cards here and there, and I definitely can't keep up with anybody nowadays. Sometimes I forget how much Pokemon has changed. I could deal with EXs very well when they came out, using the Team Plasma cards, but now I can't keep up. There isn't a way for me to catch up easily either. I don't think I would even be able to go to a casual club without getting bodied. The way I play is too outdated. The last time I played somebody was 2 or 3 years ago. I can't wrap my head around these rising power levels. I'm stuck wanting to go bigger, but not having the skill to. This'll be put away for now. The same situation is happening to me in every other field of interest. Everybody's too good, and I can't catch up. I'm a joke at everything. I play too sentimentally. I believe too much in the miracles that can happen, but they aren't coming when I'm facing overwhelming power. I have no idea what to do with my cards besides let them collect dust and stare at them for a bit before putting them away. I don't want to grow away from Pokemon, but I feel like I'm being forced away by the harsh reality that I'll probably never succeed in the TCG or games. It was all fun and games when I first got my Ember Spark theme deck and Entei tin. Now it isn't fun. There's no joy, or anything in the franchise. I'm trying to complete the Pokedex in X and Y, but now it seems tiring, with no more motivation behind it. I'll come back later at some point. Thanks for the help guys!

Back