• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Mistys

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2007
    Ok, so I wasn't happy with the way the Gym Leader Misty looked in Pokemon Leaf/fire, so I did a couple of my own designs...

Program: Paint (Vista)

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Like many other peeps here, I love the TV series Misty. I also like the swimsuitone, too. The left sock on the schoolgirl one looks kind of odd, though. But still, they're good! Keep it up!

Years
    I'm sure everyone likes the TV series... Well, I do to. lol. Great job. I reccomened doing overworlds of these trainer sprites. And as Buizel6 said, I'd like to see you do other trainers also!

Ok, The mermaid tail does need a little bit of work. Maybe some scales?
    And one of the socks on the schoolgirl (the right hand side) needs to have more sock added.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    They're awesome and I dont really like Misty at all..You made the characater look pretty good keeping down what your doing with your pixel work :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back